Bidding

Laurent walked around with his bidding sign clutched in his hand. He was in a black and white suit and his hair was twisted.  He took a seat up front and looked on stage.

Mark: Mr. Bourgeois... I'm glad you made it. Is everything to your liking?

Lau: Everything is good just waiting on the biding.

Mark: If anyone gives you a hard time let me know... and I mean it.

Lau: I will...

Laurent had a smirk on his face as he sat and waited for the auction to start. After the lights dimmed a bunch of women lined up on stage in underwear and bras. They all looked excited except for one. She looked confused and nervous. Lau looked at her in amazement. She was beautiful and had an innocent look on her face.

Announcer: Okay folks you know how it goes highest bidder goes home with the lady lowest bidder goes home sad. Let's start. Can we have all the bidders on stage to see their prizes.

Lau got up walked on stage with a bunch of other millionaires. They all crowded around the girls. He stood in front of the girl and she stared at him nervously.

Lau: there's no need to be nervous belle I don't bite I promise...What's your name?

Girl: Ava...

Lau: That's a beautiful name...

She looked at him and smiled lightly. He been the only person who's been nice to her at all.

Ava: thank you...

Lau: You're welcome.

He looked down at her arm and saw her holding it. He can see the makeup fading off the bruise she had. Before he would say anything some other man went up to her and yanked her hair back whispered in her ear.

Man: I like this one...

You could see her entire body tense up she looked terrified. Lau grabbed his hand and twisted it almost to the point where he could break it

Lau: Dont do that. Ever.

He let go and the guy glared at him.

Man: Who's gonna stop me when I buy her?

Laurent laughed

Announcer. Everyone back in your seats and let's start

The Man smirked and started walking down the stairs.

Ava: Thank you.

Lau: Dont thank me... yet

He walked down the stairs into his seat and she felt nervous again.

A bunch of men came on stage and escorted off stage. One by one girl came up excited to get pimped out to some multimillionaire and each girl was sold. When Ava came up Lau smiled.

Announce: We have the beautiful Ava. 5'7, hazel eyes and she-

Lau: 2 million

He held his number up and she looked at him in shock

Man: 3 million

It was the guy from earlier.

Lau: 5 million.

Man: 10 million.

Lau bit the inside of his lip in annoyance.

Different Man: 20 million

Man 3: 50 million

A bunch of men started throwing up their signs. She looked around nervously and Lau saw it.