Cameras

Larry put the bags on the luggage cart for the bell hop people. They all walked into the elevator waiting for it to close. Laurent hugged her because he can see her about to have a panic attack.

Lau: Its your ok.

Larry: Speak to me what happened?

Ava: Can you tell him Lau.

Lau: The day I got Avery there was some billionaire that grabbed her the wrong way. He was abusive and he was tormenting her. So I grabbed his arm and almost broke it. He went into a bidding war with me and made a threat that if he got her well he'd abuse her. That's why I took that money out your account.

Larry: That guy is here?

Lau: Yea he is. If I didn't go to the bathroom he would have kidnapped with no hesitation.

Larry: What the hell does he look like?

Lau: I- Je lui ai cassé le poignet et j'ai menacé sa vie. ( I broke his wrist and threatened his life). Don't worry about it

Larry: Okay but I didn't.

Ava: Im okay now... just please don't talk to him.

Larry sighed and nodded.

Larry: Okay I won't... Unless he comes up to you again.

Ava: okay...

Lau: He better not even look at her.

Larry: Why didn't you tell me this before?

Lau: It was over I didn't think I'd see him again.

Ava: Please can we stop talking about it...

Larry: I'm sorry yeah...

Lau: Yea no more

The elevator doors opened on their floor level. Larry took out his key and opened the door.

 Larry took out his key and opened the door

Ava's eyes widened.

Ava: This is our room?

Larry: Only the best. There's two beds one room is there and the other one is there

He pointed to both of them. Laurent smiled and sat down on the bed. Ava had the biggest smile on her face. She walked over to the balcony and looked at the ocean view.

 She walked over to the balcony and looked at the ocean view