High up

The next morning Laurent got up earlier than everyone else. He was especially up to make sure Lucy didn't try anything. When he got up he walked into her room. She was asleep shockingly. Laurent walked over to her bed and put his hand on her mouth. She jumped awake and he pressed his fingers against his lips.

Lau: Shh. Get up and get ready. Look presentable.

He removed his hand and grabbed her purse.

Lucy: Where are we going?- what are you doing?

Lau: You're car keys are mine. Come on I got shit to do. You have 15 minutes

Lucy: You can't force me against my will to leave with you.

His eyes widened and his eyebrows scrunched together. He put her keys in his pocket.

Lau: I can't?

Lucy: No... and if you hurt me people are going to be looking for me. You can't hurt me or you'll go to jail.

Lau: That's real cute-

Lucy: When I leave I'm going to leak your address to everyone. You'll be wanted by many people.

He grabbed her arm and pulled her off the bed. He didn't take it lightly that she was threatening him.

Lucy: Ow!

His grasp was strong

Lau: Shut up.

He touched the tablet on the wall and granted access to the door on the balcony. He pulled the door open.

Lucy: What are you doing-

Lau dragged her outside and pushed her against the glass on the edge. He sat her down on the rail. It was extremely cold outside. Well it was mid December and they were very high up.

Lau: I don't take back talk very well. Especially from lying little bitches who try to cross my family. You're pissing me off Lucy

Lucy: STOP

She looked down and started to panic. The cars were moving and everything looked tiny. He pushed her body back only holding onto her shirt. Laurent remembered her fear of height and smirked.

Lau: Damn that looks like a long way down... No seriously. If someone was to fall it would be an instant death. Just a splatter on the sidewalk. How many bones do you think you'd break?

She was gripping his arm and freaking out

Lau: now can you explain to me what I couldn't do again?

He pushed her body back more over the edge.

Lucy: OKAY! Pull me back up! PULL ME UP

Lau: Oh no I'm having to much fun

He grabbed a rope and tied it around her ankles and onto one of the poles on the roof. He smiled and let go of her shirt. Her body fell back fast and she screamed. She was dangling backwards over the rail off the side of the building.