Found

Ava: What are we going to do?

Larry: We? No we just me... you are going to stay in the van

Ava: Van?

Larry: I uh... got us a ride..

He smiled and jiggled the keys.

Ava: Do I wanna know how?

Larry: I didn't kill anyone I promise...I just knocked them unconscious- anyways you wear something that's gonna cover your face. Like glasses and a hat

Ava: what if you need help...I can't let you go alone

Larry: I promise I won't need help I'll be just fine... I need to keep you safe. As safe as possible and by you staying in the car you're helping me

Ava: fine

He put on a black jacket in the fitting room. When they walk out Larry paid for everything and they went into the van.

Ava: do you know where he is

Larry: yes but not exactly I need to ask for directions

Larry wasn't familiar with Hawaii and he didn't really know where the abandoned paper factory was. He decided to drive around and ask a group of teenagers. They were acrossed the street in a driveway. He parked the van on the side of the road and gave Ava the gun.

Larry: only for an emergency... stay in the car I just need directions.

He hopped out the van closing the door behind him. When he approached them they were all smoking pot and some of them were beyond high. When Larry got closer they all stopped talking and tried to hide the drugs. One got up all defensive and glared at Larry.

Boy 2: get out of here tourist

Larry: Hey hey listen I don't care about what y'all doing. I just need directions it's important

They all stood silent until finally one of the boys spoke.

Boy: Directions where

Larry: Old paper factory...

Boy: You talking about the abandoned one on old pine

Larry: Yeah, where is it?

He looked at his friends and they spoke in a different language

Boy: E nānā i kēia ʻelemakule (look at this old man) uh I don't know it might cost you.

They all laughed and Larry but the inside of his lip angrily.

Larry: E ʻōlelo ma ka ʻōlelo Pelekania (say that in English)

They all looked at him and stood quiet

Larry: Listen. I'm only gonna ask you pot heads once and that's all. Where is the paper factory?

He lifted up his shirt and put his hand on his gun.

They all started to back up. Nobody was laughing or smiling anymore.

Boy: Woah... dude chill. Look in those mountains a couple miles from here. There is one road that take you up there and you should see it.

Larry: Was that so hard? Fucking kids.

He crossed the street to the van and started the car. He did as the one kid said her followed the only road that went up the mountain. As they got further away from the main land Larry started to get a off putting feeling. He stopped the car at a gate.

Larry: I gotta go by foot.

He put it in reverse and parked near a bunch of trees.

Larry: Stay in the car and lock the doors.