Are you okay?

Ava woke up in the morning laying on top of Larry. He didn't move once and he was asleep still holding her. She didn't move a muscle because she didn't want him to let go.

Larry: You okay?

She looked at him confused.

Ava: How'd you know

Larry: That you were awake? I've been awake for about half and hour

He chuckled lightly and rubbed her back.

Larry: You hungry?

Ava: A little...

Larry: Pancakes or waffles?

Ava: Pancakes please

Larry: Fruit or topping?

Ava: Strawberries?

Larry: If that's what you want then of course

She got up off him slowly and he stood up on his feet stretching.

Larry: Come belle Im cooking help me

He walked into the hall and she got the up and followed behind him.

Larry: Hold on I have to call someone I'll meet you downstairs.

She nodded and walked downstairs

Larry: Hey... can you come over and do me a favor

He whispered.

Larry: I have someone she seems to have a lot of trama can you come talk to her? Maybe a little therapy session.... okay thanks your the best bye...

He hung up and ran downstairs to the kitchen where Ava was.

Ava: You cook?

Larry: Yes I do... I always wanted to be a chef but I couldn't... that didn't mean I couldn't learn how to cook.

He opened the fridge and took out ingredients for the pancakes. He removed the pan off the hanging rack setting it in the table.

Ava: Why couldn't you be a chef?

Larry: I was young a lot of changes in my life lead me away from my dream... I mean but I'm blessed to live in the house and support for my family.

She listened closely to what he said but not once did he mention what he did.

Larry: Can you help me belle?

Ava: Help? I can't cook-

Larry: Never too late to learn.

She stood up and walked next to him. Larry took out a bowl and the pancake mix. He took the knife and open the top of the bag pouring it into the bowl.

Larry: Can you crack three eggs for me into the bowl

Ava: Okay...

She followed everything he told her to do. He placed the butter on the pan and turned on the oven.

Larry: Great now all that's left is the cooking... now come here.

Ava: You want me to do it?

Larry: I'll help you I promise

She stepped in front of the oven and looked at him. He handed her the bowl and held her wrist.

Larry: trick is to pour in the center of the pan to get a good circle for your pancake... so like...

He helped her pour the batter making the shape.

Larry: See not hard. You think you can do the next one?