Unspoken

Ava: I- I saw something under your bed and I was confused on what it was...

Lau: Don't ever go in my room when in not there. I mean it.

This was the most serious she's ever saw him and she was afraid of him for a moment.

Ava: ok I'm so sorry...

She walked out his room and he followed her taking out a key and locking his door.

Ava: I didn't mean to intrude on your privacy-

Lau: Just don't do it again ever. Am I clear?

She nodded and he put the key in his pocket walking down the stairs. He didn't yell at her but the way he said made her chest tighten and her heart hurt. His tone was extremely ice cold. She went back into her room and closed the door. She already felt the wetness from the tears streaming down her face. She sat on the bed and pulled the covers over her.

Larry's POV

Larry: What happened?

Lau: She was in my room and got ahold of my safe box.

Larry: So

Lau: So? That has the name of every dead person I've killed and you've killed with their picture.

Larry: What?! What is wrong with you why do you keep that?

Lau: To keep track...

Larry: She saw it??!

Lau: No it's locked...

Larry: Did you yell at her?

Lau: No... I was mean though...she shouldn't be in my stuff.

Larry: The box was locked... next time don't be harsh. Fix your fucking attitude... you're the one who brought her here.

He walked up the stairs and into Ava's room where the lights were off.

Larry: Belle... please don't mind Laurent. He has personal things in that box and I just told him he shouldn't have yelled at you.

She sat up and looked at him.

Ava: No I deserved it...

Larry: No you didn't.

He sat down and wiped her face.

Larry: He's always grumpy that doesn't change the fact that he cares about you. You gotta ignore him.

Ava laid on him and sniffed.

Ava: I need to go say sorry?

Larry: Not now wait till tomorrow he's a hot head. Right now I think we should plan our trip to Hawaii.

Ava: You're really taking me there??

Larry: I am a man of my word. I'll be right back...

He went into his room and took out his laptop sitting back on his bed.

Larry: Can you swim?

Ava: Uh.. no

Larry: It's fine I'll teach you.

Ava: Teach me? Who taught you?

Larry: When I was young my dad just threw me in and told me to swim or drown-

Ava: That sounds awful- that's how your gonna teach me?!

Larry: No! I'm gonna properly teach you.

Ava: You promise??

Larry: You don't trust me?

Ava: I do... I trust you

Larry smiled and held her hand.