Sky High

Larry walked into the room to find his brother's limp body on the bed. Larry looked at Laurent in complete panic.

Larry: what did you do?

He look at the paleness through his body and how his veins were visible. It was all so familiar and then it hit him. He got up and walked into the bathroom. He opened the cabinets looking for anything. He opened the drawers after and saw a couple of pill bottles. He picks them up and examined each one until he saw a familiar one.

"aconitum napellus"

He opened the bottle and saw pills that didn't match the bottle's description. He looked at the other bottle and saw that one had a top that wasn't properly on. He picked up the bottle labeled "sleeping medication" and poured it on the table. His sighed in stress. He grabbed the bottles and walked out the room. Ava looked at him and he held out the bottles.

Larry: Did Lau take one of these two bottles?

She nodded and looked at him. She wiped her face and read the bottle.

Ava: he took the sleeping medication..

Larry: fuck

Woman: what?

Larry: he been taking wolfsbane... at least ten of the pills are missing.

He spoke with frustration and pain.

Woman: Ten?!

Larry: You saved me...What's the antidote?

Woman: I don't know what's in the antidote I got it from a seller. Like I did with the venom.

Larry: From who? What seller and where can I find them. Be specific!

Woman: I don't know! It's the black market, there is no one seller and there is no one place to buy it. You arrange a meeting and hope you don't get scammed.

Larry: I don't care. Give me a seller and give it to me now.

Woman: Listen you need to relax. I can get you a seller and now that I think about it there are tons in Japan. The only issue is I need your laptop.

Larry: Yeah right I give you my laptop and you fuck me over. I don't trust you.

She glared at him.

Woman: You didn't but you're brother did. And right now I say you have about eight more hours until his heart stops so I suggest you stop being an asshole and give me the fucking laptop. Watch me if you have to.

Larry bit his lip and handed her the laptop. She took it from him and set it on the table.

Ava: Is he dead?

She walked towards the room door and he step in front of her. He grabbed her shoulders.

Larry: No...he's close to it. But don't worry I'm gonna save me like I normally do.

She looked past him at the door.

Ava: I don't understand they hooked him on it before... he wasn't like this

Larry: yeah it was diluted..he's been taking it pure.

Woman: what is he suicidal?

She flipped open the laptop and started typing.

Larry: I don't know... but when he wake up I'm gonna find out... then slap the shit out of him

Woman: Done... I have someone willing to sell us the antidote when we touch down in Japan. But I go alone.

Larry: No you go with me.

Woman: Really?

Larry: Yes really... I don't have time for any delays so I'll be making sure everything goes smoothly