three

Katherine smiled as she felt Jasper kiss her head. "Your aunt said I can take you to school." He says. "She had a very important talk with me...Katherine?" She blinked as she smiled. "What did you see darlin'?"

"We're not going to school, are we?" She asked him.

"No." He said. "Esme really wants to meet you and I want to know you better then I do now."

Katherine smiled as she touched his face. Jasper closed his eyes as the touch. She was calm and just with her hand touching his cheek made him smile. Feeling of comfort and love from the blind beauty had him smile. Katherine didn't mind herself being blind as she loved this moment. "Jasper."

"Yes."

"Thank you for accepting me." She tells him.

"It should be me that says thank you." He tells her. "You are perfect in every way and you have given me the love and reassurance that Maria could never give me. I'm glad we came here because I met an extraordinary woman who makes my life worth living for."
~~~
Esme made them go to school because she didn't want them to get anyone curious as they miss on sunny days. So that left Katherine and Jasper walked through the school talking to Emmett. "You are different from other humans."

"Emmett, I may be blind, but I tend to amaze everyone." She tells him.

Jasper smiled as he listened to them. Edward liked Katherine as he was curious about a seer and two, she was too smart when it came to him reading her mind. Then there is Rosalie. Katherine understood Rosalie's problem and that she would wait for Rosalie to warm up to her. She wasn't going to force her to like her. "Jasper."

"Hmm."

"I think she's having a vision."

Jasper looked at her and wondered what she was seeing. "Darlin'."

"We may have a problem."