eleven

Katherine walked with Rosalie. Rosalie had her arm linked with Katherine till she saw Bella. Katherine put her hand to Rosalie's arm. "Don't. It will cause more problems."

Edward smiled at Katherine as he walked by. Katherine sighed as Rosalie walked away with her. Jasper saw them and walked over to them. Katherine felt Jasper's hand take her's making her smile. "Ready, darlin'."

"Yeah because today is going to feel awkward."

"Yeah, but Edward seems relieved by her knowing."

Katherine scoffed. "He ran out of what to say." She tells them. "Rosalie, let's go. There's no point in arguing over the issue at hand. Edward made his choice, his dumb enough to get us caught."

Jasper kissed Katherine's head before Rosalie dragged her off to the car. He sighed as he got in. "Has she been seeing her future?"

"No." Jasper says. "She's either not telling me or it finally stopped."

Emmett nodded as they followed their mates.
~~~
Katherine sat in silence as she listened to Rosalie complain about Bella finding out. The blind girl stood up and started leaving causing Jasper to help her. "Jasper, if you believe your sister, then I want to be alone with my thoughts."

Jasper stood hurt as Katherine walked upstairs. He looked back at the others as they stood shock. "Jasper, is something really bothering Katherine?"

"Yes." He said. "She's been having these visions of us having a kid and her turning, but lately, she hasn't told me anything about the vision."

Carlisle looked at Jasper and could tell he was hurting from Katherine walking out of the room. "Go to your mate, Jasper." He tells him. "Don't let this situation bother you or her. You two need to talk about her vision."

Jasper walked out of the room and started upstairs to hear her crying. He sighed as he walked into his room and shut the door. "Katherine, darlin, I'm sorry if I upset you. I was hoping she never figured us out." He tells her.

"It's not that, Jasper." She tells him. "The vision won't stop showing." Jasper cupped her cheeks getting her to face him as he wiped her tears away. "Jasper, promise me that if I'm close to death that you will turn me. I don't want to leave you."

Jasper looked at her and kissed her. "Promise." He tells her as he kissed her once again.

Katherine wrapped her arms around him as he laid them back on the bed. Edward walked in to see everyone in the living room. "You two do know..."

"They're not having sex. Jasper and Katherine are having a discussion about her vision." Esme said. "It would be wonderful for us to know if she does have a child."

Everyone nodded, but Edward. He doesn't think that it was possible and believed that Katherine was thinking that just for a vision of her having a baby to happen. He walked upstairs to tell them not to worry as it was impossible for a human to be pregnant by a vampire knowing they can't have children. He knows not to say Katherine is seeing someone else because the girl is always with Jasper. "You dare say that my mate is cheating, Edward..."

"No. I know better because she's with you, but it doesn't make sense that she sees herself pregnant with your child."

Jasper glared. "Get out of our room." He tells him. "I will not sit here and listen to you accuse Katherine of wishing to have my children. She didn't mention anything about kids till she had the vision of giving birth and being turned by me. Now leave."

Edward walked out as Jasper felt arms around him causing him to look at Katherine. "You didn't have to do that, Jasper." She tells him. "But thank you anyway."

Jasper kissed her. "I'll always defend my mate." He said as he turned around and put his arms around her. "No one talks bad about my beautiful blind mate."