four

Jasper looked at his mate wondering what she meant. "Darlin'?" He asked. "What did you mean we may have a problem?"

"Next year, we will be meeting someone that is for Edward, but she's like me." She said as she felt Jasper wrap his arms around her. "She attracts danger."

Jasper sighed as he held her. Katherine smiled as she wondered what it would be like to kiss him. "Darlin." He said as she hummed in response. Jasper had her look up at him before he leaned in and gave her a kiss.

Katherine smiled as she finally got her first kiss. Jasper pulled back and kept her in his arms till a call came in. Jasper hit talk and gave Katherine the phone. "Hello?" She replies. "Yeah, I'll have Jasper drop me off."
~~~
A year later, Katherine and Jasper's love has grown. Katherine's aunt was getting ready to move, but she knew Katherine didn't want to leave because of Jasper. "Katherine, I will call you every day." She said. "I'm going to miss you."

"I'll miss you too, but its for your job." She said. "Want to know if you finally meet the one."

"Please."

Katherine smiled as her vision from couple days ago came to mind. "I didn't tell you this, but couple days ago, I saw you meeting someone that will love you and treat me as if I'm his own daughter."

"Good to know and Jasper's behind you."

Katherine nodded as she felt her aunt hug her one last time. Jasper hugged her as Katherine started to cry. "Hey." He said. "I'm right here."

"I know and this was my choice as I didn't want to leave you behind." She said. "I love you, Jasper."

Jasper was shocked when he heard those words. Smiling, Jasper kissed her. Katherine was shocked as she kissed him back. "I love you, Katherine."