twelve

The day that Bella comes to meet the rest of the Cullens was unsettling for Katherine. Jasper had gone hunting as he was terrified, but the blind beauty never saw that. She saw him as a strong major and that he can control his thirst. It's his gift that gets in the way. "Katherine?" She heard Esme. "Would you like to come downstairs and wait for Jasper?"

"Yes please." She says as she stood up and felt Esme take her hand. "Esme, is having Bella come, not days after she figured you all out, is the best idea? I feel like it's pushing her onto us."

"Edward suggested that she should come..."

"Esme, you and Carlisle are playing favorites. I know you guys knew him for a very long time, but should you two be focusing on the other three two. I maybe a mere human and blind, but I can tell when someone favors another."

Esme didn't say anything as Katherine was right. The favor Edward and not think about the others. Maybe Bella coming is too soon.
~~~
Later that day, Katherine sat waiting for Jasper as she heard people walking into the kitchen. She ignored them as she had nothing to say. This was all rushed and they all know it. "Bella, that's Jasper's mate Katherine..."

"Edward, I would prefer you to not bring me into this." She said as she stood up feeling like she was about to throw up. "Rosalie, I need your help."

"What's wrong?"

"Trash can." Was all she said causing Emmett to bring the trash can.

Bella watched as the blind beauty threw up. She noticed how the others looked worried. Especially Jasper as he came in. "I got you, darlin'."

Katherine rested her head against his chest. "I think the vision happened."

Carlisle knew what he needs to do. "I'll be right there."

"What's going on?" Bella asked.

"Nothing that concerns you." Rosalie says as she followed her brother and best friend.

Bella looked at Edward who shrugged. She couldn't believed that he wasn't standing up to her. Now, she has to figure out how to befriend Katherine Lockhart. "Did I do something to upset Katherine?"

"She thinks this is all rushed."
~~~
Carlisle stared in shock at the test he ran. He was going to have a grandchild. "So?" Jasper asked as he walked in after laying Katherine down. "What caused her to be sick? Or was she right?"

"She was right, Jasper." Carlisle says looking at him. "Congratulations, Jasper. You're a father."

Jasper smiled as he walked out of the room and up to his and Katherine's room. He heard Bella and Edward causing him to roll his eyes as he didn't care anymore. His main priority is his mate and his child. No one else. Leaning against the door, he saw Rosalie laying beside Katherine as she read a book. "So?"

"I think I know who Katherine wants as the godmother."

Rosalie looked at him shocked and back to Katherine. She smiled as she finally gets to see a baby. It may not be hers by blood, but she will help Jasper and Katherine out with their baby. As a godmother and sister.