ten

Katherine smiled as she was reading. Jasper sat beside her with interest as she ran her fingers over the braille. Rosalie saw them and had to ask. "Katherine, how did you learn to read braille."

"I had amazing teachers. You start off with your alphabet and go from there, but they will use braille from the moment you enter that class." She said. "But as my parents could care less, I learnt on my own."

"Your visions helped?"

Katherine nodded as she reached over and grabbed Jasper's hand. "Just like touches." She said. "I know Jasper's beside me. You're in front of me because of your voice. Emmett is playing video games and Edward is brooding because his precious Bella went on the Rez." She smiled. "Anything else?"

"You didn't have visions?'

"Nope. I know how to feel, count my steps, feel presences, etc,." She tells her.

Rosalie nodded as she walked over to Emmett with a smile as she learnt something new about her dear friend. "Now that was amazing." Jasper tells her.

"I don't need my visions to tell me things. I can tell where people are without knowing." She tells him as she leaned against him. "Let's just stay right here."

Jasper put his arms around her. "I agree."
~~~
The next day was sunny and the Cullens didn't go to school due to the sun. Jasper kept Katherine from going because he wanted to be right by her side. She smiled as she felt arms around her. "You're supposed to be with Emmett."

"Rosalie came and got him." He said. "I wanted to be with you though."

Katherine smiled. "Jasper, you remember the vision about the baby?"

"Yes."

"I think it happens soon, but I don't know when." She tells him as she turned around. "Just know that I'm ready for you to turn me whenever you are ready."

"Maybe after that vision comes true. No one has never heard of a human giving birth to a vampire, but I want to make sure."

"I would like to have a least one kid and if that does happen then we discovered something the vampire world never thought was impossible." She tells him till she started seeing Bella, but she was in danger.

"Darlin'?"

"It's Bella." She tells him as Edward looked at her before leaving. "She put herself in danger to get answers. Answers that you guys tried to keep her from finding."

"She knows." Rosalie said as Katherine nodded. "Great."

Katherine laid her head on Jasper's chest as they knew sooner or later, Bella would have discovered the truth somehow. Jasper kissed her head as he knew Katherine was slightly scared of what might happen next.

I'm so sorry this chapter is short, but I hope that I have a better idea for the next chapter. Enjoy!