nine

Katherine had a feeling that today, Bella was going to try to get answers. Jasper walked over to her and kissed her head. "Baby, it's time for us to go."

Katherine nodded as she followed him. Jasper knew something was bothering her, but he wasn't going to bother her with it. She held onto him as they went to the car. Jasper kissed her making her smile. "I love you, Jasper."

"I love you, darlin', but I know something's bothering you."

"She's going to ask questions till she is close to finding out what you guys are." She says. "I don't trust her."

"Neither do I, darlin', but I know that I'm not worried." He tells her. "I have you to worry about and that is enough."

Katherine smiled as her mind went back to her vision of the baby. When does that happen?
~~~
At school, Jasper helped Katherine down the steps. Edward and Jasper were talking about hunting. Katherine just kept her arm linked with Jasper's. "Darlin', you are extremely quiet today."

"Just thinking." She tells him. "I'm still trying to process the vision still. When does it happen?"

Jasper and Edward shared a look knowing that she was right. When does her vision happen? Jasper wrapped his arms around her causing her to smile. "Don't worry too much about it." He said. "Let's focus on right now."

Katherine nodded as she leaned more against Jasper. "Bella is staring, Edward." She said. "I think you know what to do from here?"

"Yeah." He said. "Let's go."

Jasper watched Edward get on the bus. He knew that Edward was upset about Bella's suspicions. Katherine felt Jasper move them causing her to walk with him. She sighed as she knew this trip may be long. "Jasper?"

"Hmm."

"Can we leave Forks one day?" She asked. "I want a drama free time."

"We have summer." He tells her as she sat down. "I can find some places for us."

"I would like that."
~~~
Edward watched Jasper and Katherine as they walked by the flowers. Bella got beside him causing him to focus on redirecting her. Katherine smiled as she touched each flower as Jasper told her what they were. He could tell that Katherine was interested in flowers. "If only I could see them..."

"Darlin', I love you the way you are." He tells her as he has her looking at him. "Come on, I'll tell you just what you mean to me."

Katherine nodded as he walked away with her. Everyone wondered what they were doing. Jasper got to the side of the bus and placed her against it. "Jasper..."

"Katherine, you don't see that you are perfect the way you are." He says. "I love you being blind because it makes you special. Makes you unique." Jasper moved her brown hair with a smile. "You are the woman that has made my life so much better." Katherine smiled. "Don't ever think that you have to be like everyone else, but I promise you this. You are my beautiful blind mate and I love you so much, darlin."

Katherine didn't say anything as she moved her fingers to his lips just for him to kiss her. She smiled as she wrapped her arms around him as he held her against the bus. She was perfect in his eyes. Unique. Jasper pulled away as Katherine smiled. "I love you, Jasper."

"I love you, Katherine." He said. "Now, let's get on the bus."

Katherine nodded as she let him guide her on the bus. Edward smiled at them as they sat down. "Let's go home." He tells them. "I'm sure Katherine has something planned for you, Jazz."

"Yeah. Cuddling." Katherine said as Jasper laughed. "Relaxing sounds like an idea."

They nodded as they had no nosy human trying to get answers or the other teens that are desperate for a date for prom. Katherine leaned in to Jasper and rested her head. She closed her eyes with a smile as she couldn't wait for summer. It will be her and Jasper only. Something they've been wanting for a while now. Jasper kissed her head as he knew she fell asleep. He meant what he said. Katherine is unique to him.