fifteen

Jasper walked in after Katherine was asleep. He knew Edward and Bella needed her gift, but she's pregnant and their baby will always come first. He sat down on the bed causing Katherine to cuddle up to him. Jasper kissed her head as he was glad that his family was safe. He knew Edward wasn't happy about his choice, but Katherine and their baby comes first.

"How is she?" Rosalie asked.

"Sleeping." He says. "She drew this..." he showed them. "I told Edward where James was."

Rosalie nodded. "Don't feel like everyone is mad, because we're not. You have a family that needs protected and you are doing what any other man who loves his wife and children would do. Protect them. They will always be first."

Jasper looked at Katherine and smiled. "She's my world."
~~~
When prom came, Katherine stood in her black dress that Rosalie went and got for her. Jasper walked in to see her looking outside the window and walked over to her. "You look amazing, darlin."

Katherine smiled. "I don't need to see what I look like. I trust you."

Jasper smiled as he got her to look up at her. "I love you the way you are, Katherine because you are my blind beauty..."

"And you're my major."

Jasper placed his hand on top her stomach as she placed her hand on top of his. "And our baby."

"I love you."

"I love you."

Emmett cleared his throat causing Jasper to look at him. "Esme wants pictures."

"We're on our way, Emmett." Katherine says as she felt Jasper wrap his arm around her. "Let's go, major."

Jasper guided her out of the room as Emmett followed them. Tonight, Jasper was going to make sure Katherine had a good time and after prom, they'll be heading on their vacation that Jasper had planned for them. Just them and talk about the baby.