Chapter 2

Yeji's POV

After locking my door, I dropped my handbag on the floor and went in front of the mirror.

"Thanks for making me prettier, babies..." I mumbled while removing my earrings. It's been awhile since I ask for a rest day and I'm finally having it right now.

"Using my face and my body to earn some money as a model and youtuber."

Because I saw her again. The person that I don't wanna see ever again. The way she told me how her life was going too fine as if making me feel that I'm nobody without her. Using her face and body huh?

"Well, me too, Ryujin!" I pulled the linen covering the table that's why my things on the table fell off.

"I'm living a very good life...better than before. No limp mother, not crawling on a thorny road just to survive in my studies..." I picked the red lipstick on the floor and applied it on my lips. I'm good. I'm better. "I'M FUCKING BETTER WITHOUT YOU!" I screamed as I rub the lipstick on the mirror, "I'M NOT EVEN INTERESTED TO HEAR ANYTHING ABOUT YOU!"

A clap at my back made my eyes roll. "You can make a debut in acting industry, baby." Gahyeon stated who's behind me.

"What's wrong again? I'm just next door so I heard your shits again." Gahyeon attempted to hug me from behind but my reflexes worked so quick that I ended up pinning her on the bed with my right hand pulling her choker.

"Leave me alone and don't come in without my permission." I stated while looking at her with my cold eyes.

"You put too much lipstick and I don't have any on my lips...so maybe I could—" before Gahyeon could even linger her arms around my nape, I stood up, letting go of her choker that earned a smack when it hits her neck.

"You're really rough, aren't you?" she got up with a pout, "I like it tho..." Gahyeon, then, smiled at me.

"Go back to your own condominium." I said while picking up my things on the floor.

"You're a bottom but can you top me? Please~" Gahyeon laid on my bed that's why I hissed.

"Get out."

"No!" here again, she would whine like a kid tho she's a year older than me.

"Get out!" I stood in front of her with both of my hands on my waist but the bitch just rolled on the other side of my bed, even covered herself with my blanket.

"I missed you so much!" Gahyeon shouted when I tried to remove the blanket on her, "are you really a model? You were gone for long..." she mumbled.

"Mind your own business." I walks toward the bathroom to cleanse my face.

"Can I sleep here again? Promise I won't snuggle with you in the middle of the night." she stated.

I watch as how the running water falls on my palm. I swear I'm over her already but...why am I still thinking of the possible 'today' if I was with her.

Just maybe we could've been better than being a strangers bringing each other's secrets. Sometimes I wanna blame myself but did I make myself like this? Was I the reason? If I compare my new picture to my old one, I would see no changes but deeper inside...there's just something inside me that changed so bad. Too bad that I wanna take my heart out just so maybe I wouldn't feel anything after that.

"I'm willing to give you everything. I love you so much, Yeddeong-ah..."

Those words weren't enough and I wish they were.