Chapter 48

Yeji's POV

Yeonjun opened the door of his car and pushes me inside. Just like what he used to do after school before. I'm with my head down as I listen to his actions when he suddenly whimpers that caught my attention.

I looked at Yeonjun only to find him being held on his neck by someone with hooded jacket and before I could even blink, the person behind that mask covering its face, fired a gun straight to Yeonjun's head. The blood splat on the tinted window and left Yeonjun lifeless.

"S-Sana?" I asks, trying to find out the identity of this person. This person is definitely a girl, I can see it thru her eyes while she's removing the silencer off her gun.

Instead of giving me an answer, she started pulling Yeonjun's body to bring it on the backseat like she didn't kill a person.

"You killed him..." I mumbled with my head down. I'm keeping myself busy by playing with my fingers to get off the memory of Yeonjun dying in front of me. It won't sink it. What did I just witnessed?

It's a crime...I hate Yeonjun but no...how is he gonna repent for his sins if he died that easy?

She starts the engine of the car but before driving, she slowly takes off her hood. She's in her high ponytail and I quickly recognized her when she finally removed her mask.

"I killed him because he's gonna kill you first if I didn't make a move." she said and smiled at me.

"You could've at least turn him over the police..." I mumbled.

"He'll get away with everything but not death, Yeji. You can't feel so you don't have to worry about it, okay?" she starts driving and pats my head with her left hand, "Do you want to suffer in his hands again? Do you want him to put another scar on your body? Yeji, he'll do that over and over again if he's got the chance to." she stated so I slowly nodded.

"Where are we going?" I asks while looking in front.

"I heard pigs can eat bones. I'm going to get him chop off and feed to my friend's piggery without my friend finding out, I'm getting overly concerned because his pigs seems malnourished." she said with a happy expression on her face.

Is that fine? To talk like that? To do that?

"You have time to turn yourself over and be a good person."

"If I didn't save you, will Ryujin come and shot her own brother to death? If I didn't come, will Ryujin be there to save you?" she looks at me through the mirror and smile forms on her lips as I shakes my head, "You need to depend on me, okay? You should only depend on me because no one will come to save you like this."

"How did you know then?" I asks, taking my time to scroll on my phone.

"I'm all eyes on you, Yeji." her hand suddenly reaches for mine on my lap that made me gasps. There's no feelings of pain but I can definitely sense sometimes, in tight situation. "I've took down a lot for you that Ryujin will never do..."

"Ryujin is a person. She can't harm anyone. If it were her, she would punish Yeonjun thru putting him in jail and not putting him in death where he can't repent for his sins." I stated with a heavy sigh.

"Tell that to me if Yeonjun has already tied you in a room where no one can find you." she took off her hand as she focused on driving.

Am I gonna be safe?

"Hey..." I called before I could even forget the road she's driving in.

"What's the matter, Yeddeong-ah?" she modestly asked and took some time to glance at me.