Chapter 6

Yeonjun's POV

I almost spit the water out of my mouth when I saw Ryujin with a familiar girl. The color of her hair was more lively, her body proportion changed too but her cat eyes never did.

"Yeonjun-ah! Why are you home?" Ryujin approaches with that freak behind her, "ah I'll go and search for some of my things upstairs." Ryujin said before heading upstairs, leaving the freak in front of me.

"Why are you here and..." before I could even speak more, she stepped forward and offer her hand for a handshake.

"Long time no see, Yeonjun-ah. I'm one of your classmates when we were in college." her smile widens while looking at me intently. I rejected her hand by just nodding at her, "you're so rude...oh! My bad...you're someone seated in a running car, am I right?" she said as she sarcastically covered her mouth.

"What are you doing here? Why are you with Ryujin again?" I asked with my forehead wrinkling.

"Well I'm a stripper and your sister bought me...so?" I wasn't able to resist when her hand held the side of my head, stroking it gently. "Aren't you surprised?" she asked without breaking her eye contact with me.

"Why would I be surprised? I knew you'd be one of those call girls." I said with a smirk.

"Yeah— thank you to you and to her, to the rest of evils for making a bitch like me. A bitch that everyone liked to squeeze." Yeji's finger touches my chin, "and do you know that— your twin was head over heels for me ever since?"

"Come here, Ryujin. Didn't know your bestfriend is that wild huh? She looks so innocent." I pulled Ryujin beside me before playing the audio of Yeji's moans that I recorded yesterday.

"Who's that?" her eyebrows arched and took my phone. "Who's this?!" Ryujin suddenly throws my phone. I stood up with a confused look on my face.

"That's Yeji, what's wrong? Just wanna tell you that she was in bed with Mr. Park's son." I said but I received a punch from her.

"We had something before." she stepped backward and roam her eyes around, "who knows that I was dating a traitor? I trusted evils, right? Save me Yeonjun-ah~, Ryujin-ah~" Yeji said with a tease.

"Y-Yeonjun-ah...p-please..."

I'm about to open my mouth when I heard Ryujin's steps.

"Where's mom and dad?" she asked.

"Business trip." I said before turning my back at them.

"Okay, great. We'll sleep here for days then." Ryujin suddenly said that's why I gnashed my teeth.

"Not with you bringing a filthy person here, Ryujin. Seriously, you brought a stripper inside our home? Are you fucking insane?"

"She's our old friend, right? I wanna help Yeji."

Old friend your face.

"I don't wanna see her here for too long." I stated before walking away. This is insane. I hope she's really just going to help that freak. I can't stand seeing her. I don't wanna see her ever again.

"SHUT UP!"

"Y-Yeonjun-ah...p-please..."

I grabbed the nearest object that I can hold and hit her nape. She fell on the ground, catching for her breath. My eyes widened when I saw a lot of blood oozing from the cut I made on her nape.