Chapter 51

Ryujin's POV

The sun is about to set. All I need to do is apologize to Yeji and fix everything that I've broke last night.

My eyes widens as I opens the gate. I can see Yeji from here, with her body laying on the grass. I quickly run towards her direction and looked up to the broken window of my room.

No...

"Y-Yeddeong-ah...I found out the truth..." I mumbled as I caress her body, "Y-Yeji-ah!"

It's too cold...she's too cold...

I took off my jacket to wrap on her body, "You were too cold, aren't you?" my tears starts rolling down my cheeks as I hug the dead body of someone I loved the most, "I'm sorry I wasn't here...sorry I left...Yeddeong-ah..."

My head slammed on the steering wheel the moment I opened my eyes. Oh fuck...I dozed off whilst I'm in front of the house already. I almost stumble getting out of the car because of that horrible dream.

Why would I dream of that? That's fucking insane.

I'm all eyes ahead of me but I breathed heavily when I didn't see any glimpse of Yeji's body in there. My eyes darted on the window of my room and my heart started racing again because of the broken window. The ground is drenched with rainwater since it rained this morning. I can't see any track of Yeji for me to conclude that she jump from that high.

I'm all panting while opening the main door. I know Yeji's just there. She won't leave...she's hurt.

Damn Ryu. Have you forgotten?

But she won't jump from that high, right?

The peaceful house is now filled with heavy and loud steps as I run upstairs. I pulled out the key from my pocket when I'm getting nearer and nearer. I locked the door from outside so she wouldn't get away, I hope she's still there.

"YEJI!" I shouts while twisting the knob.

My knees totally quivers when I see no one inside the room. Darn it. It's my fault. If Yeji fell from my room I'm sure she's not in good condition.

Fuck you, Ryu. If something happens to the girl you love the most, I'm pretty sure you'll suffer for the rest of your life.

Yeji's phone is lying on the floor. I quickly picks up her phone to know if she called Seola. But her recent call was given to Sana.

I gnashes my teeth and runs downstairs. I tightly grip Yeji's phone while calling Seola's number.

[Hello?]

[Is that mommy!]

"H-Hello? This is Ryujin, is Yeji there?" I asks as I desperately runs outside.

[She was here yesterday but she didn't come last night]

[Mommy!]

[She said she's up to something, Lucy-yah, she'll be back later so eat your breakfast, okay?]

"Won't she eat her breakfast? What's wrong with Lucy?"

[She wants her mom to feed her since Yeji promised her yesterday and I don't know if I'm in the position to tell you about her condition]

"I'll go and visit Lucy there, tell her please."

I said before hanging up the phone and getting inside my car.

Where's Yeji...where did she go? This is all my fault. I've always doubted her. I never listened. I'm always impulsive. Maybe that's why Yeji never learned to open up to me. Maybe that's why Yeji never told me and assumed that I was part of those person who ruined her. Maybe I'm the problem in the first place.