Chapter 27

Sinb's POV

My back bumped on the wall when Ryujin pushed me hard. What's with this fuck again?

"You're happy? You were hitting each other behind me or maybe even before I came! You made me a fool, Sinb! What did I do wrong to you?!" Ryujin yelled which made my eyebrows arched.

I hate Ryujin but for her to be accusing me such thing? For Ryujin to be accusing us that we're hitting each other behind her back? What the actual fuck?

"What are you talking about? Have you seen us do something else?" I said with a chuckle. This dude right here is trying to make me laugh I guess.

Yeji is a very special person for me and I don't want any dirty stuffs to surround us. She's someone who cares for me a lot. She cares genuinely, she's faithful to me but not romantically.

"She admitted that she's fooling around me so please! Just please— don't deny it already!" Ryujin stated.

So...Yeji gave up?

I guess, strawberry scented girl is just out there, hoping to be found.

"Sinb, I was a good person to you! I don't know why you came up with a bullshit idea to hurt me like this." she turned her back at me with a deep breath.

"I don't know where you get that information but sorry to disappoint you, Yeji and I don't have a thing." I grabbed my bag and walked pass by her, "I told Yeji to take revenge for me but I guess...she still cares for you that's why she gave up..." I stopped to look back at her.

"Take revenge for you? For what?!" her face was so priceless that it's satisfying to watch.

I see. Yeji didn't mention anything about that. I thought she'd speak up regarding our plan.

"Your father's dirty job brought me to this. Yeji don't want to do a thing but she was too loyal that she's willing to do everything for me— you prolly don't know how disgusted she is to even see a glimpse of you." I stated before leaving her behind.

But the girl chased after me, "I'm disgusted with my own father but take back the last thing you said!" Ryujin shouted.

"Do you think Yeji still love you?" I asked, looking straight at her. Ryujin's eyes averted from me. "Ask yourself. She's disgusted to be with you. If you want to, you can thank me for having such moments with her." a grin formed while I'm looking at her, getting little and little.

What a poor clueless puppy. Everything will make her suffer eventually. She probably don't even know everything yet...I'm a person with no remorse. Only to those who stayed after knowing every sides of me deserved my pity.

I wonder why Yeji gave up...she loved Ryujin after all.

If that so— then I'll do the work. I can do it in the first place.

Ryujin's POV

If there's more to hear...I don't want it. Why do I need to suffer for things that I didn't commit? I could feel my heart twitching inside and if only this pain could tear it apart, I'm sure I'd have shattered pieces of heart inside.

I bit my lower lip while watching someone under the lamppost.

If it's not me nor Sinb...then that someone who fills up the void in her eyes was that girl— Gahyeon. Did they fool around me...pretended they were nothing but friends?

I feel so much betrayed but I still want to hear more from Yeji. Did she show...just even one genuine action while we were pretending to be together? No matter how I think that everything was fake...I feel like there's some actions she did genuinely.