Chapter 4

Ryujin's POV

I removed the blanket on top of me and got up to go to the bathroom. I'm sure that I'm flooded with calls and messages from my management because I needed to comply my missing activities. Also, there's Sinb who's probably furious because I promised a 50 million but up until now I hadn't approach her. She's probably mad because I took her golden child away last night when the money's almost falling around her.

After cleansing my face with the cold water, I head back to the bed where I saw Yeji— with her back leaned on the headboard, looking at nowhere with half of her body still covered with blanket.

I opened my closet to pick a shirt and pyjama. Then I went to her direction, "wear this." I put the clothes right on her lap but Yeji didn't even move a bit.

"Nothing happened on us. I didn't do anything to you. Why are you acting up? Are you ashamed now? Have you realize it all? You slept on your bra and underwear but I didn't do anything so what's the matter?" I asked but Yeji madly throw the clothes on me before getting up.

She's about to go and open the door but I quickly caught her from behind, bringing her back to the bed with my circling arms around her waist.

"Are you a total whore?! Are you planning to leave only with that piece of clothes?!" I madly uttered and pinned her arms on the bed with my knees cornering her legs in between so she won't escape.

"Yes, I'm a whore! All those years I was a bitch!" Yeji yelled before spitting right on my face. I pushed her hard on the bed before getting up and wiping my face.

"I'll pay 50 million just to get a bitch like you so please, treat me like how you treated those old men rooting for you." I stated while walking towards the window to open it.

"You don't want to touch me so what's the point?"

"I mean..." I heavily breathed as I put the curtains on the side. "The smile...you looked really nice towards them..." I said.

"Oh sorry, I didn't know you'd like to see a fake smile. Now— I need to go because someone's waiting for me." Yeji stated that's why I gritted my teeth.

"It's too early to be selling yourself." I immediately breathed the fresh air that came inside soon as I opened the window.

"I'm going to someone I love. Can I take a shower? She doesn't want to smell different scents from me." Yeji stated. My hands clenches but what can I do? Five years passed...what do I even expect?

That she'll still come back in my arms? Why...why do I keep holding on to that hope?

"Aren't you ashamed of yourself? Someone bought you for not just 1 million but 50— and you're gonna go just like this?" I faced her this time with my crossed arms.

"Don't make me waste my time here. Someone needs me..someone needs my care. I know you bought me so don't worry, after an hour I'll come back here just write the address and leave it on the table." Yeji stood up, unclasping her bra and pulling down her panty, leaving it all on the floor before totally going inside the bathroom.

Her mom was a limp, could it be that she's still taking care of her mom?

My bum landed on the floor. I hugged my knees with my face buried on it. Never have I ever imagine cigarettes smell filling up around her...My memories were still fresh as how her strawberry scent caught me, one fine day while I was erasing the writings on the board. Hwang Yeji, my classmate who I didn't noticed at first, caught me just like that.

"Hi, would you mind if I walk with you? You're Yeji, right?" I removed the tie on my hair while walking with her.

"U-Uhm...sure..." she intentionally put her lying hair at the back in front to cover the side of her face just so I wouldn't see it.