Chapter 26

Ryujin's POV

I clenched my fists while looking at Sinb and Yeji as they smile from ear to ear while talking with each other. No matter how I try to hold myself, I couldn't...

Knowing that Yeji...wasn't genuine as I thought she was.

"That was when you were sleeping," Sinb's laugh bursted while looking at something on her phone. "I even posted this in my story with a caption, 'aww the baby is tired'. You were so cute here because your lips was pouting." she added, Yeji continued laughing with her without even glancing at me.

"Yeji," I called out, putting the strawberry milk on the table.

Her eyes averted at me as if she didn't really notice me approaching, "Thank you, darling. But I'm not thirsty yet so I'll keep this, okay?" Yeji said so I nodded but before I could even take my eyes off of her, "Yah! What's that? I saw it Sinb-yah!" she screamed right behind Sinb's ear while peeking on Sinb's phone.

When Yeonjun told me that...I couldn't help but to think the other way round right now. I hate overthinking but I don't think I could run away from this...I see everything different from before now.

"Let's go, Yeji. I have a lot of things to do." I said.

"Huh? I'll just stay here, Ryujinnie—" I grabbed her arm to pull her up which made her stop.

"Let's go, I need your company." I said while coldly looking at her. Yeji's eyes battled with mine, full of confusion.

"Not in the mood, Ryu?" Sinb asked when she noticed us.

"I just had a bad day, kindly excuse us." Yeji hesitantly stood up with her eyes still glued on me, looking for answer.

I don't understand what to feel. Is she playing around me for real? Could it be that...she couldn't really feel a thing and this was all an act? I know Yeonjun a lot...I know how much he don't want me to get hurt. Ever since, he would get into trouble just to take revenge for whoever hurt me. And even if...even if he don't want Yeji in our life then he would support me for my happiness but it's different. He was different last time. He was afraid. He was scared for me.

And when he said that Yeji hits his weakest spot...it was over. Now I'm slowly completing the puzzle in my mind. Week after staying away from Yeji, Yeonjun acted differently, he wasn't that impulsive guy as he was back then. The smile on his face was priceless.

So that was when they happened? Then the hooked up thing. The cuts on her wrists. That's why Yeonjun was so furious of her and he found her odd that time?

Fuck.

Is she playing games on me?

When I asked her last time on call...this girl right here wasn't able to answer. So what am I? What am I to her? A toy? That's why I had a feeling that she was forcing her act...because it really was an act.

I thought it was tattooed in her mind. I thought her every gestures was tattooed in her mind to make herself feel similar to others.

"Where are we going?" Yeji asked while tucking her seatbelt, "Are you okay? What's wrong?" she was about to cup my face but I dodged it by putting my forehead on her shoulder.

"You told me that I should tell you if ever you're hurting me already, right?" I mumbled with my eyes shut. Everything went silent and the only thing that could be heard here was my sniffs.

"Yeji-yah...why do you keep hurting me like this? Why are you hurting me like this? W-What did I do wrong?" I cracked my knuckles, still with my eyes shut. Yeji didn't move a bit. I couldn't even hear her breathing.