Chapter 25

Yeji's POV

A lady in her red maxi dress showed up in my sight the moment I opened the door. That woman who approached me last time.

"How's your daughter?" she asked which made me confused. How did she know about Lucy? What is she? Who is she?

"I'm Minatozaki Sana, I've been watching you from afar." she went on the table with red wine and a chair for two, "They couldn't get you...so I approached you." she added while pouring wine on the glass.

"What do you want?" I frankly asked.

"I like you. I like your red long hair, your pointed nose, your perfect lips, and your eyes that's empty." her eyes shifted at me that's why I timidly smiled, "I'll get your daughter a heart donor and I'll pay for the operation, how was it for a trade?" she asked which sculpted a smile on my face.

I walk towards her direction with a smile.

"Do everything for me— but don't toy with my feelings, I hate that shit." she took a sip of the red wine before placing her glance back at me.

"If that's the case then find for another girl. You're not the first one on the lane." I said but she suddenly laugh.

"Y'know what? I love you already. You're such a bitch, baby." she's still laughing while slamming her hand on the table, "I love that...if you want to be chase then so be it. You're one in a million, Yeddeong-ah." my eyes widened when she smashed the glass of wine on the table using her bare hand. The blood started dripping down from her wounded palm.

She went close to me, our eyes were glued on each other. I couldn't take my eyes off of her while she's smiling from ear to ear. "I love this...that's why I like you." I felt her hand in mine. Her grin formed before parting from me and there I found my palm bleeding with a small piece of glass darted on it.

"What...what the hell?" I uttered out of surprised.

"You can't feel anything so it's fine, right?" she grabbed a piece of her dress, wiping her bleeding palm on it. "I want you because we're in the same shoe." she stated.

It's fine. But I'm tired. I'm tired of getting wounds without feeling pain. I'm tired of bleeding without shedding a tear. I'm tired of this shits.

Who is she even? How did she know about my condition?

"In the same shoe?" I asked. Does she have the same condition with me?

"I'm a sadist and you're a masochist." she said that's why I gritted my teeth.

Masochist? Am I a masochist? This dude came up with this shit because she thought I'm a masochist? It was because of my rare disease that's why I couldn't feel pain. I'm not a masochist.

Did they think I enjoyed getting hurt? I enjoyed being molested? I enjoyed when they stepped on my head, stripped my clothes, and took my dignity?

Jus like Yeonjun...he thought I was a masochist? Fucking jerk.

"You approached a wrong person, miss ma'am." I said.

"I can fill the voids in your eyes, Yeji."

I was astounded when she said that. I felt something twitching in my heart...when someone hits your weakest point, do you feel that way?

I went back in my condominium bringing in my mind what that Sana said. How could she possibly fill the voids when no one else can do it? I lost it. And no one can bring it back...