Mischief Managed

On the otherside was a pantry full of candies, sweets, lollipops, and all sort of things you can imagine. Fred, George, Wendy and Verity looked around stunned by the view, they were all silent when suddenly the twins ran towards the sweets, and started to pack them in their robes.

-What are you doing?? - exclaimed Verity

-Us? What are you doing?? - Replied George.

-Well... it's not ours! -

-Of course it's not! - Went on Fred. - This is Honeydukes! -

-Honey what? - Asked Verity.

-Honeydukes!! The biggest, and goodest sweet factory of Hogsmeade! -

-Honeydukes makes really good sweets Verity! - Said Wendy, who started to examine some candies and to collect a few in her pockets.

-I didn't know that.. - Said Verity heading towards a barrel full of candies. When she turned around she found Fred chest towering over her.

-Here! Try this! It's my favorite.. - He said handing her a pink candy. -Fizzing Whizbees.-

Verity placed it in her mouth and as it melted on her toungue it was like having thousand and thousand of bees beating their wings, it was sour but at the same time sweet, and it tasted like strawberry.

-I like this..- She said smiling, than approached Wendy who was eating a Cauldron Cake.

-We should head back for the castle.. - Said Wendy. -Before someone like Dumbledore acknowledge our absence. -

-Yeah maybe we should..- Agreed Verity.

After a few more candies stored in their pockets and eaten, they let themself down the trapdoor in the tunnel once again. George closed the opening above them and they all started to walk down the tunnel again. When they arrived at the chute, George drew out his wand and said: "Scalaria!", immediately the chute turned into stairs.

-Where did you learn this from???- Wendy asked stunned.

-We have our sourches.. - Replied the twin grinning back at her.

They checked on the map that nobody was near to be seen, and then started to run towards their dormitories, they went downstairs and then up again until they reached the landing where they were supposed to get separated, each one heading for their tower.

-That was fun! - Said Wendy panting.

-It really was - Said Verity laughing.

The twins seemed really pleased with theirselves, as if they managed to achieve a really good prize.

-Mischief managed! - They said a little bit too loud, high fiving. The map flickered, that was being hold by Fred, flickered and became blank again.

-Did you see it??? - exclaimed Wendy pointing at the map. Everyone surrounded Fred who tried to re-open it, and then closing it again.

-We found the words! Now we can use it, and then hide it! -

That night they all barely managed to sleep in their four-poster beds, too excited about what happened, and so the following month they kept going back to Honeydukes almost every night, after dinner time they would sneak out, down the one-eyed witch secret passage.

When December came by everyone was thrilled by the Christmas mood, the Great Hall was being decorated with mistletoes, Christmas trees, and the ceiling had been enchanted to be a snowy night.

-Are you going home?- Asked Verity to Wendy, while they were approaching the Great Hall for breakfast.

-No way! I'm totally staying here with you guys.. -