Chapter 1

Gon's Pov:

???:What! what do you mean there's no more delphiniums?! - a lady in green shouted at me.

Gon: I'm so sorry madam we ran out of them but I can get you some on next Friday I answer the lady.

Gon: But I said tha-when I was about to finish my sentence the lady interrupted.

???:No! I want them now -the lady in a green dress shouted.

I flinched at the loud voice.

Manger: what is this  commotion all about?-my boss walks in the room.

Gon: well I told her that we ran out of delphiniums and- once again was interrupted by another person.

Manger: Shut up gon I'm talking to the client-he turns back to the lady- now where were we oh yes continue on ma'am- my boss said.

???: oh yes I was asking him to get me my delphiniums- she smiles in a gentle way but I know for sure that's a fake smile.

Manger: oh I see well you do have to wait until next Friday-

???:What! you too ugh-the woman said and stared at me*- and you- she walks towards me.

Gon: um what are you doing -I said walking backwards but the woman just igored me and took out something form her bag- what are you- I tried to finish my sentence but before I knew it hot coffee was throwed at me.

Gon: Ahhhh- I scream in pain some of the coworkers came running in and helped me up while the others took the lady out the building.

Manger: hm-my manger hummed and turned to me- get yourself cleaned up and keep working gon and that means all of you to-my boss send in a stern voice.

Ponzu: But sir gon is- she tried to finish but once again  boss interrupted the sentence she was going to say.

Manger: ponzu are we going to have a problem?-boss said.

Ponzu: but-

Manger: Are we going to have a problem ponzu?!- this time he spoke in a loud but clam voice if that makes sense.

Ponzu: n- no sir-ponzu said walking away and going back to work.

Then my boss turned back to me.

 Manger: now you get up clean yourself and get back to work- he finally said to me again and walked off to his office.

I sigh and get off the floor go to the bathroom(yes they have bathrooms in this flower shop) clean off myself and get back to work.

Time skip to 5:50p.m.

Its now evening and its getting dark I should be going home soon- I sigh and keep cleaning.

Manger: Oi gon- my boss says jumping me in my place.

Gon: o- oh yes sir- I say in reply I cant believe I spaced out again I thought to myself.

 Manger: well I was going to ask you to lock up the place when your done well here's the keys- he tosses them to me and I catch them.

Gon: y-yes sir I wont let you down-I said and bowed even if he can be mean it doesn't mean I don't respect him he is my boss after all.

Manger: ok- is all he says and leaves.

I sigh and continue to clean it took me half an hour to clean the whole building but I'm used to cleaning so it doesn't bother me I pack up and leave the building locking it of course and start to head home its now 6:20 p.m. and its starting to rain but I still walk through it .It  took 5 more minutes to get home and when I got through the door.