Chapter 13

Me: *sighs* there's no body to talk to me or annoy I have the whole house to myself😌.

???: I don't think so little unripe fruit ~♠︎.

Me:😶 sh*t- *runs away*.

???:*runs after me* -you can run but you can't hide from me~♠︎

Me: Enjoy!...

Gon: Of course you can come but you must stay close to me at all times ok?- I said to her.

Little hazel: Ok!- she said happily.

I smiled and kept walking down the mall to the exit with ponzu and hazel I looked at the time to see it was 3:59p.m. I then placed my phone back in my pocket and started talking to ponzu again.

*End of Recap*.

Killua's Pov:

I was sleeping peacefully in my bed enjoying a nice nap until my annoy alarm clock woke me up.

I groan out of annoyance and open my eyes to be met with sunlight in my eyes what an afternoon to be woken up to, I sighed and sat up straight hoping off my bed and walking into the bathroom. I walk to the shower and turn it on, I then strip and walk into the shower not even waiting for it to get warm I just wasn't in the mood for it well who could blame me? I finally start to wash my hair and other parts of my body.

*5 minutes later*.

When I finally step out the shower I started drying myself while walking into my room I sat down on my bed with the towel around my waist I looked over to see my phone on the table thinking back to when I texted gon. I smile at the thought and grabbed my phone from off the table but before I text gon I looked at the time and date to see it was Friday 4:51p.m. I guess I missed two meetings today oh well, I sigh and looked at my dresser I then get off the bed and open it to choose my cloths for the afternoon I finished dressing and looked in the mirror to see how it looks on me.

 I guess I missed two meetings today oh well, I sigh and looked at my dresser I then get off the bed and open it to choose my cloths for the afternoon I finished dressing and looked in the mirror to see how it looks on me

Dang not gonna lie I'm looking good I say with a smirk on my face still checking myself out in the mirror until someone opens the door I stop what I was doing and turned to see Kalluto at the door

Killua: he-hey little bro- I say nervously hopefully he didn't see what I was doing.

Kalluto: hey big brother I just wanted to tell you mom wanted to talk to you downstairs- he said smiling at me.

Killua: tell her I'll be down in a minute-I say in a annoyed voice not at kalluto but at that woman.

Kalluto: ok and also- he paused before speaking again- why were you doing in the mirror just now?.

Killua: sh*t- I then get wacked upside the head by kalluto.

Kalluto: No cursing big brother!- was all he said and walked out the door.

I sigh and rubbed the spot I got smacked did he have to hit me that hard?! oh well what is done is done but now I have to go to that so called special [mother] of mine I walk to my door and step outside. Closing the door behind me and walking down the hall it was quiet which is normal but at the same time weird I just ignored it and kept walking until I reached the stairs to see my [mother] tapping her foot impatiently she then looks up to see me at the top of the staircase.

Kikyo: THERE YOU ARE DEAR- my mother says in her high pitched voice trapping me in one of her bear hugs.

Believe me when I say I was struggling to get out of that hug I felt like I was about to pass out but she suddenly stopped hugging me and let go thank god for that I look at her to see her face looking at something. I was confused but then looked to where she was looking to see a man with black hair, grey eyes, blue earrings and a cross on his forehead he was reading some kind of book a bible I think behind him was a woman with pink hair and blue eyes and finally there was one of our butler leading them to my dad's office?.

Kikyo: hm-was all she said before turning back to me- Anyways come with me killua my child!.

She then grabbed me by my arm and dragged me down the halls I honestly wouldn't let her do this in fact I wouldn't let this happen at all but might as well let it happen I'm way to lazy to walk down the hallway slowly and it would be a nightmare. To talk to this so called mother for who knows how long it takes like 15 minutes to walk down one hallway well depending on where your going to but still a long walk.

*30 minutes later*.

After what felt like hours we made it to some room I didn't remember seeing but I can hear alot of rushing going on in there I looked at my [mother] she looked at me back and smiled I sigh and open the door to be greeted with...

Wow they are really going all out for this party but then I remember what father told me I grown at the thought of marrying some girl I don't even know but I shouldn't think about that now I have better things to do I walk out of the room heading ...

Wow they are really going all out for this party but then I remember what father told me I grown at the thought of marrying some girl I don't even know but I shouldn't think about that now I have better things to do I walk out of the room heading down the hall with my head down. 

Killua: Tomorrow I'll finally see you again gon-I say with a smile on my face and kept walking straight.

Me: LEAVE ME ALONE PEDO CLOWN!- still running away.

???: oh come on my little unripe fruit I just want to play a game~♠︎- *licks lips*.

Me: HELL NAW JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!- keeps running.

???: leave her alone hisoka.

Hisoka: your no fun illumi I just wanted to say hi~♥︎.

Illumi: no get in the car- points to outside..

Hisoka: fine I'll be back my fruit~♣︎.

Me: how about no😑.

 *Door closes*.

Me: Anyways hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and until next time Bye! -*looks around*- I really need to clean this place up😐 .

word count:1118