Chapter 11

Me: *stares at ceiling*.

Killua: *Opens door* hey it's time to start th-😐 really?.

Me: yes really😑.

Killua: *sighs* let's just start this gon.

*silence*.

Killua: Gon?.

*Still silence*.

Me: he's probably out somewhere just start the chapter.

Killua: *sighs* Enjoy😒...

I finish cleaning the building and walk out with ponzu on my side.

Ponzu: So what happened back there?- she sked in curiosity.

Gon: sighs* I'll tell you when we get home.

she nods and we kept walking until we reached my house.

*End of Recap*.

Gon's Pov:

After walking about for an hour with ponzu we finally reached my house I took out my keys and unlocked the door to meet the living room.

I throw my stuff to the ground and flop on the couch I then sigh heavily and place my arm over my face.

Ponzu: Tired? well understandable the boss was annoying- she said smiling.

Gon: No its not that its what happened at the back when I was on duty- I say stressed out.

Ponzu: What happened to make you so stressed?- she asked curiously.

I sigh again and take my arm off my face and straighten up I then look up at her and began to tell her everything I told her how some guy middle aged guy came up to me and troubled me, didn't leave when I asked him to and stepped closer to me, almost punched me in the face and in the gut she didn't look so happy about him trying to punch me but then I told her how the boss came in and told the man to go to his office.

Ponzu: Well its great you came out wit no injures but..- she paused and looked at me she then inhaled and speak in a loud voice- THAT OLD HAG HAS SOME NERVE TO TRY AND PUNCH YOU IF HE TRIES THAT AGAIN COME TELL ME AND I'LL COME AND BEAT HIS-.

Gon: uh calm down ponzu at least I dodged all the attacks- I rubbed the back of my head hoping she'll calm down and it surprisingly worked.

Ponzu: *sighs* fine I guess- she sat back down and looked at the ceiling.

Gon: hm I feel like I'm forgetting something or someone...

Ponzu: ...

Then reality hit me right in the face.