Chapter 10

Killua: why do you keep putting peaceful music up?.

Me: Because I don't have anything else do with my life😐.

Killua:😒 are you sure it's not because your to lazy to find other songs?.

Me:🤭 yes, no, maybe so?.

Killua: *sighs* it's hopeless.

Me: you now notice?😑.

Killua:🙄 whatever gon start this thing already.

Gon: Enjoy!...

Manager: why you little-.

Ponzu: brat? oh please I've heard that plenty of times before-she said as she placed her hands on her hips.

At this point everyone in the store was looking at us some with worried faces, some pulling out their phones and others just observing I then turn back to the manager and he looked furious but ponzu still stood great and tall.

Until....

*End of Recap*.

Ponzu's Pov:

Manager: why you little- before he finished his sentence I interrupted him again.

Ponzu: Brat?- I finish his sentence- oh please I've heard that plenty of times before- I said placing my hands on my hips.

Well it was true I did here that plenty of times before so I wasn't bothered even though I was standing strong and tall I was screaming on the inside but I have to stay strong he can talk to me like that but not to gon. He's like a little brother to me and I wont let some dumb prick lay a finger on him. My so called boss looked even more furious he looked like he was about to explode but that would be a good thing right? it would be so worth it.

Manager: You know your really getting on my nerves ponzu- he said in a serious tone of voice.

Ponzu: and I can care less about how you think about me- I responded back to him.

And let me tell you he looked like he was gonna burst out at me not that I care but still he's kind of scary but I need to stay calm this is for gon's and my safety my boss then turns around and marches to his office and shuts the door with a slam.

*Slam*

And there was silence everyone was in shock even gon but then he smiles and hugs me.

Gon: th-thank yo-you ponzu-he said in a whisper.

I smile then turn to hug him back but something tells me this isn't over yet.

Ponzu: Your welcome gon- I whisper back.

Gon: but- he paused for a minute before continuing- I feel something bad is gonna happen to one of us or even both of us if you don't come to work early- he said looking down at the floor.

I frown and place my hand on his shoulders he then lifts his head up and looks at me and I smile back in return.

Ponzu: hey listen we know this we heard it from him plenty of times before but we still need to keep our heads up even if he's a total b*tch at times- I smirk well saying that.

Gon: Ponzu language!- he then hits me at the back of my head- but I see your point- he smiles a bit.

He then smiles I rubbed my head in response and laugh but then his eyes shot open and I was confused.