Chapter 16

Me: *playing genshin*.

Killua: *walks in* hey author we have t- what are you playing?🤨.

Me:  playing genshin impact😌.

Killua: uh huh😐 can we start already I have stuff to do- looks the other way.

Me: in a hurry are we now😏 what are you doing with gon this time?.

Killua: *blushes* it's none of your business!-*runs out the room*.

Me:😐 ok then.... now let m- *Jean gets knocked off a Cliff and dies*.

Ren:😂

Me:...-*exits the room*.

Ren: oh boy- *runs after me*- ELI DON'T YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!.

Me: Enjoy!- *breaks glass and runs away*.

Ren: YO-

I see him smile before he drops asleep. I then looked up at the ceiling smiling I finally found you...

My light...

*End of Recap*

Gon's Pov:

I try to turn in my sleep but couldn't it was like a tight rope was tied around me but still felt comforting? I then open my eyes to see killua hugging me I smile at this but then looked down to see he was hugging my waist. At this point I was probably as red as a tomato when I finally snap out of it I try to get out of his grip but failing obviously he like a giant but it was worth a shot but now I'm in a worst position!.

Gon: it's hopeless- I whisper.

Killua: what's hopeless?- I turned my head to see killua looking at me with a questionable face.

Gon: oh it's nothing to worry abou- I then notice how close our faces are and started to blush a little again.

Killua: gon?- he asked confused until he realized how close we were his confused face turned into a smirk.

Gon: wh-what's with tha-that smirk?- I say stuttering.

He then starts to move my body closer to his I then try to break out of his arms but still no use I then feel his breath on my neck I feel like I'm going to pass out.

Killua: my my look at how red you are~- he says with a teasing voice.

I finally break out of his grip and cover my face with a pillow out of embarrassment I then hear killua laughing at my reaction making me lift up the pillow and smack him with it in the face making me giggle. But then killua grabbed the pillow from my hold and threw it across the room making me confused until he turns to me with his hair covering his eyes and a wide smirk on his face he then starts coming close to me again but slower.

Gon: um killu- I was then interrupted by killua hitting me with another pillow beside him.

We then started to have a tiny pillow fight until killua landed on top of me we stared into each others eyes for some minutes we then started to move in our faces closer to one another we were about to kiss until...

*DOOR SLAMS OPEN*

Alluka: BIG BROTHER BREAKFAST IS GOING TO BE READY SOO- she then looks at us for a moment with a blank face then slowly walked out and closed the door.