Chapter 5

Gon: Its 5:09?!-I was going to be late for work.

I started to run to the flower shop as fast as I can suddenly flashbacks of the little girl came back alluka was her name? ya I think so but my question that I cant get out of my mind why was she in the town all alone?. When I was deep in my thoughts and not looking ahead I bump into someone.

*BANG*

Making both of us fall to the ground.

*End of Recap*

Gon's Pov:

I bumped into someone again?! how clumsy can I get? when I was finally out of my thoughts I just realized... I WAS ON TOP OF THE PERSON! I get off the person embarrassed and help them up.

Gon: I'm so sorry sir- I say with my head bowed.

I was to embarrassed to look the person in the eyes I was expecting to be yelled at or slapped like the other times but this time the person said.

???:it's okay just look where your going next time-the person then took my hand and got up.

Even if I didn't look up at him I could tell he was tall actually that's an understatement he was huge I wonder how big his- wait what? no gon stop thinking dirty you just met the guy calm yourself you just met the guy for goodness sake. Wait how did all these thoughts come to mind I don't remember falling for you know what I'm so done with my brain I was brought out of my thoughts by the person who I bumped into.

???:So why is a boy like you outside at this time?-the stranger asked me with a interested voice.

Gon: oh I'm taking a little walk around the town before going to my job-I reply to the stranger with my happy little smile.

I then finally look up at him and open my eyes at that moment it seemed like time stopped in its place hazel eyes met with royal blue eyes it felt like it was love at first sight well for me we kept looking into each other's eyes until he finally breaks the silence.

???:So what's your name?-he asks me in a soft voice.

Gon: go- gon-I said.

wait why am I stuttering now? I guess the world is just special at this moment.

???:Well my name is killua-he said to me.

Gon: Well it was nice meeting you killua back I need to go to work I'll see you around?-I asked killua.

Killua: Sure- he gave a gentle smile-if you want to talk to someone here's my number.

He hands me it and starts to walk off I would be lying if I said I wasn't fangirling but I shouldn't be messing around I have to get to work I start to run to the flower shop 

*Time skip to the flower shop*.

when I step in the building I get yelled at by my boss.

Manger: Your 5 minutes late!-he yells at me furiously.

Gon: I'm so sorry sir I had to-before I was able to finish aloud slap was heard all across the room it even made some employees look our way worried for my sake.

After I got slapped I touched my cheek and winced in pain.

Manger: I don't care!-he yelled at me-if you come late again you will be fired do I make myself clear?!.

Gon: Ye-yes sir-I whisper.

Manger: I can't hear you-he said in a stern voice.

Gon: Yes sir...