Chapter 3

Enjoy the video at the top<3 :

Gon: Oh I'm gon-I replied-what's your name?-I asked the little girl.

???: I am ...

Alluka-The girl said happily.

*End of Recap*

Alluka's Pov: 

Gon: Oh I'm gon- the person who saved me said.

I honestly didn't think he was that strong by first glance he looks weak but when you actually see him fight he looks so cool oh wait I forgot to introduce myself!.

Alluka: I am alluka-I smiled sweetly at gon-also how did you do that?!-I yell in curiosity.

Gon: Huh do what?-He asks confused.

Alluka: how did you defeat those guys? did you learn that all by yourself? how old are you?-I keep popping questions out of my head Until...

???: Ms. alluka?!-a lady in a maid dress was walking around calling my name.

I sighed and turned around and looked back to gon.

Alluka: well that's my cue to leave well gon it was nice meeting you I hope I can see you again-I said to gon and ran off to the maid who was looking for me I then hear gon say.

Gon: Ok bye alluka-was all I heard because I was running behind the maid.

When I finally caught up with the maid I tapped her shoulder when she turned around and saw me she relaxed.

???: Ms. alluka there you are master killua is worried sick lets get you back home-was all she said and opened the door of the car for me I got in the car and drove off.

I was thinking about that boy who saved me he looked about Oni-chan's age maybe I could tell Oni-chan about him even if I didn't get a lot of information out of him but he can be Oni-chan's friend. I think to myself but feeling sleepy I was having a battle with my body to fall in the void or stay up in the end I ended giving into the void.

Time skip to 2:38 p.m.(brought to you by killua's chocolate robots)

I was woken up by someone shaking me I groan and turn the other way ontil.

???:Ms. alluka we have arrived at the mansion- the lady said.

I finally start to walk up and get out of the car to be greeted by this...