Chapter 9

Me:😐.

Killua: hey what are you-.

*Points upwards*

Killua:😶 how did this happen?.

Me: I'm gonna be honest here I don't know😐

Killua: lets just start this chapter😶

Me: Enjoy!...

Gon: ponzu?-I said in a normal voice.

She then hummed in response.

Gon: How would you feel if you lived with...

Hazel and I?...

*End of Recap*.

Gon's Pov:

I asked she looked shocked at first at my question but that was replaced with a huge smile planted on her face with tears threating to spill I then was pulled into a bear hug I was surprised by the sudden action but hugged back.

Ponzu: Thank you! Thank you so much!-she spook in a happy tone of voice.

Gon: No problem-I said in a calm voice.

But at that moment then my memory goes back to when she said killua's name oh wel- wait a minute how does she know about killua?! well it could be by coincidence but still.

Gon: Um ponzu?

Ponzu: yes?- she then pulled away from me and looked at me.

Gon: how did you know about- I then looked to the side-killua?

Not gonna lie I was blushing a bit when I said killua's name well you blame me though? just at first glance for I felt butterflies which is rare for me to feel I never liked anyone in this way and especially when I first met them. When I looked back at ponzu she looked at me like I was insane she then came close to me and shook me repeatedly like a mad woman.

Ponzu: how? How?! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO KILLUA IS?-She shouted at me still shaking me.

Gon: uh um... a person I met a few days ago?-I say the obvious It was true I did meet killua a few days ago but didn't get much information on him.

She looked shocked from what I said and sighed she then sat on the couch and patted the place beside her giving me the message to go sit down next to her so I did.

Ponzu: Gon do you want to know who killua is?-she asked me in a serious voice.

Gon: um.. yes?- I replied nervously.

Her serious look soon turned into a excited one and she jumped out of the couch.

Ponzu: Killua is a Zoldyck one of the richest well actually the the richest person in the entire world his family owns a company and he is the heir to becoming the CEO of it they are also throwing a party at their mansion. For killua to either dance with a girl or marry her.

 When she finally finished what she was saying I sat there in awe but when I heard the word marry I felt like I was just stabbed with a knife in the heart but I needed to stay calm but of course I had a face of disappointment on. And ponzu noticed it she then smirks I looked confused at her but then she finally spook again.

Ponzu: But there is one way you can date him- She said in a cheerful voice.

I swing my head up instantly and looked at her with eyes filled with hope.

Gon: REALLY!-I shouted grabbing both of her shoulders.

Ponzu: Yup but you need to wait until tomorrow- she said with a little smirk on her face.