Chapter 12

Me: *sighs* 😞.

Killua: *walks in room* let me guess don't have any ideas that's normal if it's you we're talking about.

Me:😒 what do you want now kill?.

Killua: huh? what do you mean🤨.

Me: you only come talk to me when you have to talk about something or annoy me😑.

Killua: fine I came here to ask for help😐.

Me:🤨 help with wha- wait a minute are you gonna😏.

Killua: yes I am🙄.

Me: Why didn't you say so c'mon!- *drags killua out the door*.

Killua: 😑Enjoy...

I turned off my phone and placed it on my desk I then walk into the bathroom to finally take a bath.

*1 hour later*.

I finish taking a shower and jump in bed I look at the clock to see it's 10:05p.m. I close my eyes and fall asleep.

*End of Recap*.

Gon's Pov:

*BANG*

I suddenly woke up to a loud sound from downstairs I jumped out of bed and run down the stairs to the kitchen where I thin the noise came from and to my surprise I was right it did come from the kitchen and found the person who made the noise it was.....

Gon: Dad- I mean ging!- I yelled out.

He then turns to me and looks me straight in the eye his face then turns into a face of hatred he then starts walking towards me I back away at least five feet apart it was clear he was drunk and not in the right mindset.

(Me: when is he ever in the right mindset🤨

Killua: honestly🙄

Gon: Guys don't be mean😠

Me: whatever😒).

Ging: What are you doing in my house?-he said walking towards me still.

My eyes widen with shock how can he not remember his own son! I was brought out of my thoughts by him yelling this time.

Ging: I ASKED YOU A QUESTION NOW SPEAK YOU CRIMINAL!- he yelled.

The way he was yelling could wake up ponzu and hazel or even the whole neighborhood with his voice.

Gon: What do my mean I'm your son!- I yelled back but not loud enough to wake up ponzu and hazel if their still sleeping.

Ging: what? I HAVE NO SON I ONLY HAVE ONE CHILD AND THATS HAZELY- he said.

Ow that hurt wait did he just say hazely he's really drunk if he can't even remember hazel's name properly.

Gon: first I am your son, secondly it's hazel not hazely!.

When I said that he seemed to get anger and charged at me with force I dodged just in time but got a little scratch on my arm I winced in pain a bit but kept dodging his attacks this went on for about half a hour. Finally he stopped but then tried to punch me again this time I once grab something to defend myself which was again a frying pan I then side to the side of ging and bonk him on the head.

Ging: ugh!- he said before he fell to the ground unconscious.

I wipe the sweat off my face and looked down at him I sigh and pick him up by the shoulder and carry him upstairs to his room not gonna lie he's heavy but I managed and opened the door to his room.