Chapter 18

Me: where is she😐- looking around the house.

Killua: where is who?🤨- walks in room.

Me: Ren I haven't seen her all morning.

Killua: now that you mention it I haven't seen her either strange.

Me: Oh well she will probably come later😑

Gon: Enjoy!...

???: I could care less if it's you I'm greeting- I say with a serious tone.

Chrollo: Ow! my feelings anyways it's not like you could do anything about the past isn't that right?....

Kurapika?...

*End of Recap*.

Kurapika's Pov:

This bastard has some nerve to come up to me and mock me but I have to stay calm I don't want to be sent to master sliva's office again I sigh and walked pass him ignoring all his calls for me going upstairs to my room I opened my door to be greeted by my bedroom.

I then turn my head to the bathroom where I hear water running it's probably leorio I then go over to my bed and laid down on my bed but honestly I had a question that I used to ask one question to the butlers this was when I first came here "why ...

I then turn my head to the bathroom where I hear water running it's probably leorio I then go over to my bed and laid down on my bed but honestly I had a question that I used to ask one question to the butlers this was when I first came here "why do we got these fancy rooms?" not that I'm complaining but still. We normally have our rooms far away from the master's mansion but we told me if you have a higher rank you will sleep, eat and bath in the mansion I then hear a door open turning my head to the bathroom to see leorio with a towel around his waist.

Leorio: looking handsome like always~-he said stretching.

Kurapika: wha- PUT ON SOME CLOTHES YOU MORON!- I say throwing a near by book at his face.

Leorio: OW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!- He yells.

Kurapika: just put on clothes already..-I say looking the other way blushing a little.

Leorio: oh c'mon kurapika don't act like you don't like what you see!~- he said smirking.

*BANG*

Leorio was now laying on the floor with a brise on his cheek.

Kurapika: tch idiot- I say blushing red laying in my bed.

*5 minutes later*

Leorio: Oh c'mon pika we can't be mad at me forever- he said now laying on the bed with me.