Chapter 23

Kioko: is this finally the chapter where we see that mistake of a manager get beaten up?🤔.

Me: most likely no-.

*Door slams open*.

Me:😐.

Ren: don't worry I'll pay it back but also- pulls out bat- I'm ready🙂.

Me:... gon please start the chapter😑.

Gon: Enjoy!...

he was about to raise his hand something hit him in the back of his head making hazel and I surprised I looked towards the door to see...

*End of Recap*.

Still gon's Pov:

Gon: killu-a?- I said looking at him.

Killua: sorry we're late darling- he said smiling at me then turning back to the manager- well you have some nerve to try and place your filthy hands on "My soon to be fiancé"- he said in a deep scaring voice.

Wow killua can be scary but his voice sounds kind of hot like that wait not the time to think that gon! we're in a situation right now stop thinking about that I slap a hand over my face and snap out of my thoughts turning back to killua and the manager.

Manager: Soon to be fiancé?! that thing!- he shouted but then was kicked in the chest making him fall to the ground.

I covered hazel's eyes so she couldn't see what was happening she did try to remove my hands but failed she really likes to much action I then get up from the floor and picked up hazel but still covered her eyes I walk over to the door where ponzu is and hand her hazel.

Gon: take her out of here and put her in the car ok ponzu?- I said turning back to the manager and killua.

Ponzu: aw but then I'll miss some of the action- she said pouting.

Gon: take her to the car ponzu and watch over her please- I say with my puppy eyes.

Ponzu: fine..- she said turning around- but at least tell me everything that happened to that special boss there because I sadly can't be here to watch him get beaten up- she said walking down the hallway and closing the door behind her. 

I smile and turned around to see the manager now in his sit beaten up and killua sitting across from him glaring him down I sigh and walked over to killua and my boss I then sit down in one of the chairs the manager then looks at me there was silence until I decided to speak.

Gon: so um... boss ponzu and I want to quit this job- I say with my head down.

Manager: WHAT YOU HAVE SOM- I mean sur-e you ca-can- he said stuttering I guess killua is still giving him a death stare.

I smile and get up from my sit and bowed.

Gon: thank you sir!- I say walking towards killua, grabbing his hand and running towards the door pushing it open- bye!.

The door then shuts behind us I giggle and kept running down the hall with killua well the only reason he let me quit because killua was there and I'm happy for that or I wouldn't have been able to quit without getting hurt I guess. We made it to the front door and left the flower shop well I am going to miss it well not the manager but the flower shop it's self it was my first job and now I'm leaving it but what am I going to do now? I can't just live off killua's money. That would make me a horrible person I'm going to find a job but not right now I should just relax and hope nothing else happens I then feel a hand touch my shoulder I looked to my side. To see killua with a worried face I smile and walked around the car opening the door,  getting in the passenger seat and put on my seatbelt I looked to the back to see hazel and ponzu playing some game. I then hear the other door open I looked to my side to see killua getting in again I smile but killua looks at me still worried I sigh and kiss his cheek.