Chapter 14

Me: it's so bored around here now I can't tease killua about him simping for gon😑.

*silence*.

Me: Are they really not back yet from their date?😐.

*silence*.

Me:😞 *sighs* if only there was someone to talk t- wait what is that?.

*black hole appears in the roof*.

Me: what the- *gets up from the couch*.

* something falls out of the hole*.

???: gah!- *falls to the ground*- ow that hurt😑.

Me: um... who are yo- wait Ren?😶.

Ren: oh hey um funny seeing you here😅.

Me: *sighs* at least I have someone to hang out with lets just start the chapter I'm tired😐.

Ren: Ok enjoy!...

Wow they are really going all out for this party but then I remember what father told me I grown at the thought of marrying some girl I don't even know but I shouldn't think about that now I have better things to do I walk out of the room heading down the hall with my head down.

Killua: Tomorrow I'll finally see you again gon-I say with a smile on my face and kept walking straight.

*End of Recap*.

Gon's pov:

I twist and turn in my bed trying to get comfortable but fail I then open my eyes to be met by the sunlight I turn my head away and cover myself with the comforter again getting ready to go back to sleep until...

*Door slams open*.

I jump In my place and look at the door to see ponzu.

Ponzu: RISE AND SHINE IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP!- she shouted.

I groan and try to go back to bed but ponzu grabbed the comforter and threw it on the ground I turn and looked at her with tired eyes.

Gon: really ponzu? I'm trying to sleep- I say annoyed.

Ponzu: do you not remember what today is?-she asked in a serious voice.

Gon: huh what do you mea- wait...

Ponzu: uh huh it's today.

Gon: are you serious?!- I said grabbing both of her shoulders.

Ponzu: yes now get dressed I'm making breakfast today- she said putting her hands on her hips.

Gon: uh ok just make sure not to burn down my kitchen- I say while smirking.

Ponzu: Ow my feelings!- she said putting a hand over her heart offended- besides I'm not that bad at cooking.

I roll my eyes and get out of bed standing on my two feet I walk over to my table and picked up my phone to see the time it was 4:18a.m.! why did she wake me up at this time? oh well there's no point in going back to sleep now I don't want her coming in again and blowing off my ears. I sigh and go to the bathroom to shower I place my phone on the sink and walk to the shower turning it on, stripping and stepping in.

*25 minutes later*.

I step out of the shower and start to dry myself walking into my bedroom and getting dressed.