Chapter 20

Me: well this is just great😒- *trapped in hisoka's bungee gum*.

Hisoka: aw what's with that face don't you like seeing me?~♠︎

Me: nope😑

Hisoka: oh why so mean?~♣︎

Me: because it's yo- *looks up to see a shadow from one of the windows in a building giving me a thumbs up*- I-what😶.

Hisoka: now while I have you here with me I'll need to teach you about how bungee gum has the properties of rubber and gum~♦︎.

Me: please... please don't do this😐.

Hisoka: *chuckles* oh don't be so dramatic it's just one simple lesson now let's start shall we?~♣︎.

Me: well goodbye cruel world😞 never really liked you but goodbye.

*Glass Breaks*.

Hisoka: hm what wa- *something falls on his head and falls to the ground unconscious*.

???: phew well at least it was a soft fall😓- *looks down and sees me and a unconscious hisoka on the floor*- oh😶.

Me: well enjoy!...

Gon: I-it's not what it looks like- gona said blushing a cherry colour.

Alluka: oh what a pretty wall- I say looking beside me.

Ponzu: how about we talk after you um

get dressed- she said grabbing my hand and walking out the room...

*End of Recap*.

Killua's Pov:

*Door closes*

And with that ponzu and alluka left the room leaving a me and a embarrassed gon in the room.

Killua: well that was interesting- I say turning to gon.

Gon: ye-yeah but ponzu probably gonna just annoy me about this all month though- he said getting off of my lap and walking to the closet.

Killua: I'm honestly surprised she didn't notice you were a boy- I said walking towards him and placing my hand on his hip.

Gon: true I guess she was just shocked to see us um doing stuff she just didn't really notice- he said giggling

I smile at this and kiss his forehead then wrap my arms around his waist I then let him go and picked out an outfit to wear.