Chapter 15

Me: *Sleeping peacefully in bed*.

Killua: *Slams door open* WAKE UP!.

Me: Gah!- *falls off bed*- What the hell kill you woke me up from my beauty sleep😒.

Killua: oh well get up it's time to start the chapter😑.

Me: whatever🙄.

Ren and gon: Enjoy!.

Me: HOW D-.

Killua: your welcome- he then lets go and looks me straight in the eyes holding both of my hands- gon I know I haven't know you for to long but I feel this special connection between us like we are destined- he said still looking in my eyes.

I blushed at this playing with my hair a little before smiling back at him.

Killua: so gon you don't have to expect this but will you be my...

Boyfriend?...

*End of Recap*.

Killua's Pov:

I asked him looking into his hazel eyes but gon seemed to be frozen in one spot maybe I should have waited a little more to tell him I was still waiting for my answer until gon started to cry causing me to panic. Why was he crying?! suddenly gon jumps on me making both of us fall into the lake.

*Splash*

I opened my eyes to see gon on top of me, both of us soaked still sitting in the lake I looked up at gon to see him laughing it sounded like an angel making me smile I then ran my fingers through his hair pushing it out his face.

Killua: So is that a yes?- I say smirking.

He then looks up at me like am crazy he then splashes some water in my face causing me to laugh at his reaction.

Gon: Of course it's a yes you idiot!- he says looking the other way.

Why is he so cute? I thought to myself I then turned back to gon to see him looking at me I placed my hand on his face again looking into his eyes we then start to lean in until our lips touch. It felt like heaven they were so warm and soft it made me want more but I couldn't go that far yet I just started to date him I can't do something that perverted! we kept kissing and kissing I then lick his bottom lip asking for a entrance. Surprisingly he opened his mouth a little letting me slide my tongue in letting me explore his mouth I also got some soft moans out of him turning me on a little bit but I kept my calm. Suddenly we hear somebody gasp after that a flash we turned around to see a girl with blue hair wearing a pink dress with a child in her hands and beside her was my brother illumi with his phone out.

Gon: um pon-ponzu it's not wh-what it looks lik-like- gon stuttered blushing a little.

Oh so that's her name oh well I then turn to my older brother to see him still taking pictures I rolled my eyes at this and picked gon up and walking out the lake to the others.

Killua: Why are you guys here shouldn't you guys be inside?- I asked looking at them.

Ponzu: My date had to go so I went to go search for gon to see you guys making out- she turned to gon with a smirk on her face making gon blush more.

Illumi: Just walking around, bumped into this lady, somehow went on the same path, saw you making out with him- he said with no emotion.

Killua: hm- I hummed in response.

I then felt some one playing with my hair I turned my head to see the child I smile at this and placed gon down and knelt down a little for her to play with it properly I then heard her giggle and started to stretch her hands out giving me the message that she wants me to hold her. I smile at this and stand up to lifted her up from ponzu's arms placing her on my shoulder then she starts to play with my hair again.