Chapter 22

Kurapika: *reading a book on the couch*.

kioko: hey kurapika have you seen eli? I need to ask her something- *walks in living room*.

Kurapika: she's in the kitchen.

Kioko: ok thanks!- *walks to the kitchen*- eli?.

Me: yeah?- *sitting on one of the chairs*.

Kioko: you know your one of my frien-.

Me: want more wine right?😑.

Kioko:😅 please?.

Me: we already bought plenty of it😐.

Kioko: well about that😶.

Me: what do yo- you drank it all didn't you?😒.

Kioko: well I-.

*Front door swings open*.

Ren: I'm back b*tches🤩- *holding two bags in both hands*.

Kioko and I: Ren?!.

Me: took you long enough to get back😑.

Ren: 😅.

Me: well you may do the honors😐.

Ren: Enjoy!..

Maybe I will keep this to myself for now time will tell we might actually meet each other so...

you better be prepared....

*End of Recap*.

Gon's Pov:

I was sleeping peacefully in bed with killua hugging me it's been at least a week since we stayed here wait... we stayed here for one whole week and I didn't tell my father? well he should be fine but still speaking of hazel she improved in her english it really is strange how she could do it in a week and she's only 4. I then hear a door open I looked to my side to see hazel pushing the door behind her I try to sit up but of course with killua's grip on me it's impossible why do I still try at this point?.

Little hazel: big brother?- my sister said in a soft voice - can I sleep in here?- she said looking at me.

I smile and nod my head even in this darkness I can tell she was crying she probably had a nightmare.

Gon: come hazel- I say in a calm voice.

Hazel walks over to me and tries to climb on the bed I chuckle and grab her arm helping her up she then crawls over me and goes in the middle of  killua and I.

Little hazel: goodnight- she said before closing her eyes.

I smile again and kissed her forehead I then closed my eyes but I couldn't fall back to sleep a way to torture me world I then try to turn my body and it actually worked this time I reached for my phone grabbed it I then turn on my phone and unlock it. Well if I can't go to sleep then I could at least entertain myself with my phone I looked at the time to see it 11:15p.m. I'm just gonna be on for a few minutes.

*Time skip to Tuesday 4:55a.m.*.

Gon: Omg what!- I said laughing.

Ok I lied a few minutes turned into hours and I was laughing my ass off watching videos.

Killua: gon? what are you doing up so early?- I heard a voice say from beside me.

I turned my head to see killua looking at me on the bed with a raised eyebrow.