Authors note.

Hey people,

I'm Suzanne Fernandes and this is me first time writing a book. Not actually writing for a first time, it's just this is my first book on this platform. This story has been going on in my mind for months but wasn't sure whether I should write it down or not. So finally I decided to write it and publish it.

This story is heartwarming, passionate, two individual from different nations- falling in love, fighting the obstacles that come in their way. This story is all about fate and luck. There's not only romantic love depicted in this story, but also the love for one's family like siblings love, parents love, love for friends, etc, and many more things you'll experience while reading the story. This story is a work of fiction. It's isn't related to any real life events. All the characters in the story are fictitious. The end of the story is amazing and lovely. Hope it leaves you astonished and heartfelt. You must have read the description, so by now you must be having some idea about the book. I hope that you like it and enjoy reading.

Since this my first book so it couldn't be all flawless. If there's anything that needs to be added or needs to be improved please feel free to correct me. I'd like to know my mistakes so that i won't repeat it. No hate comments please. If you don't like the story you are free to leave. There are mature segments and strong language used in the story as well. If you don't like it kindly skip the part.

Happy reading :)