Chapter 6.

She'll be here anytime. I get out of my car and wait for her. Where is she? I take out my phone to call her again but first I glimpse at the entrance of her wing. And there she is......in red? She's wearing red. Did my dream just came true? All day, all day I hallucinated her in red and now she's in red for real. She's an Aphrodite in her off-shoulder red dress that shows-off her beautiful collar bone. She made my dream come true. She reaches me. She's glowing, she's flushed, her eyes shines when she smiles. I can't stop smiling either.I open the door of the car and allow her to get in.

"Where are we going?" She asks once we're in the car. Victor starts to drive.

"It's a seaside restaurant. You'll like it," She nods and looks out of the window.

We're almost there. She's quiet the whole ride. She didn't talk much just explored everything on the way. I want to say so many things to her but let's just wait for the right time. We reach our destination. I climb down and I go around to the other door to help Jen step out of the car. We enter the restaurant holding hands. I've already reserved a window side table from where the sea view would be amazing. The manager of the restaurant comes striding towards us. He greets us and leads us to our table. Once we take our seats, he places the menus on the table and leaves. We scan the menu.

"What wine you'll like to have? Red or white?" I ask.

"Red," She indeed have a great taste.

The waiter comes to take our orders. I gesture Jen to go first.

"Mmm..... I'll have a seared chicken. Please," She closes her menu and hands it to the waiter.

"I'll have a weeknight lemon chicken and two glasses of red wine for us. Thank you," I hand him the menu too and he leaves.

Jen looks out of the window, capturing every view outside. I look around, I see two guys constantly staring our way. Fuck! They're checking out Jen. Such an assholes. Which reminds me,

"Who was that guy at Aon?" I ask, out of the blue. But I want to know.

"He's my co-worker, Richard," She answers.

"Hmm....I still don't know what you do?"

"I'm an editorial assistant."

"So you're an English Major."

"Yes."

Our food is served on our plates. Lemon chicken looks delicious. Hope Jen likes her food too. There's one more place I want to show her. Can't wait for it.

............

"I've noticed, you have British accent. How?" Jennifer lets out her curiosity.

"Didn't Leah tell you that our father is British?" He replies.

"No. She just told me that your mother is Portugese," She frowns and then continues, ".....but they don't talk British. How come only you talk like your father?"

"It's because I've done my schooling and college in Great Britain. Brian and Leah they grew up here in America. So that's why."

"So you're half British," She raises a brow.

"I'm a little Irish, a little British and a little American. My grandfather is Irish you see," He shrugs.

"And your mother is Portugese. You have an amazing family," Jennifer's delighted.

"I know and right now you need to finish your food," He points out at her plate in which her food is untouched. "There's one more place I want to take you. So finish it fast."

She nods and starts with her food. She had never tried seared chicken before. But it's real good. They both finish eating. Brendon calls out a waiter and asks for a check. He pays and holds out his hand for Jennifer to take it. He takes her behind the restaurant. As they keep walking further, Jennifer can only see the ocean. It's like they are surrounded by the water only. Jennifer finds it so beautiful. She's leaves Brendon's hand and walks faster, more like run, to have a better view. She is stunned and astonished by the scene in front of her. The mountains, the moon in the sky and the cool breeze. Jennifer cannot thank Brendon enough for giving her the sea, for bringing her to this beautiful place. It was only her father who used to take her to the sea. And now it's Brendon.