Chapter 4.

It's 11am, Jennifer and Angel just woke up from their sound sleep. Since they stayed up late at night so it justifies waking up at 11. Jennifer is making pancakes and Angela is scrambling the eggs for breakfast. After this breakfast they are definitely going to skip their lunch.

"Last night was fun. We should do more of these movie nights," Angela suggest, beating the eggs.

"Yeah. We should," Jennifer agrees.

"I want to get relaxed some more. How about we go to a spa."

"And then grab some Starbucks on the way back," Jennifer clasps her hands.

"That sounds fun," Angela is eager as ever. "Here. The eggs are done," she sets the plates for both of them.

"And the pancakes are also ready," Jennifer places the platter of pancakes on the counter table.

They both devour their breakfast and then get ready to go to the spa. The go to the nearby one. It's their most soothing and serene time in the spa. They do their hairs, their nails, foot and back massages, facial treatments and what not. They go for everything in the spa how much they can in those mere hours. They exit the spa, all fresh and energetic. It's 4pm already. They head to the Starbucks as planned. They order Frappuccinos of their preference and enjoy it with some banana chocolate cake. They walk back home and decide to order food when it's dinner time and till then they sit down to watch a movie.

............

Oh finally I'm done with everything. It literally took my whole day and noon. I gulp the last sip of my coffee and head to my bedroom. Once I'm in my room, I open the floor to ceiling windows and step into the balcony. It's dusk already and the rain is drizzling. The downtown is lit. It looks beautiful. The smell of the rain is blissful. I sit on a chair in the balcony and watch the trees sway and feel the breeze hitting my face. I really had a busy day today. Why can't I have atleast one Saturday free? Anyways tomorrow is Sunday and I'm not going to do anything. Nothing at all.

It's Sunday and it's 6 in the morning. I'm lying straight on my bed, staring at the ceiling. Why? Why? Why this has to happen everytime? Whenever I think of sleeping for long I tend to wake up early even before my alarm. And once I'm awake I can't go back to sleep. Ugh! It's so frustrating. I take my phone and scroll feeds. Nah! This is also boring. It's my cheat day. I don't even have to workout. I don't have any work. What am I going to do the whole day? I need something to keep me occupied. It's so stupid how I was complaining about working all day yesterday and now when I really don't have anything to do, I want to do something. Sometimes I myself don't understand myself. My alarm beeps. Atlast, an hour has passed. Martha is off today. I should get of my bed and prepare my breakfast. Yes, this will keep me occupied for some time.

I run down the stairs, then to the kitchen. Some scrambled eggs and toast and a glass of juice will do. I quickly prepare them and gobble it.

Done.

I go have a shower, get into some fresh sweatpants and t-shirt. I go to the family room, turn on the TV and watch the daily news. Again there's nothing new. I better watch Netflix. Yes, that's a good idea.

..........

"Hurry up Angela. They must be waiting for us," Jennifer yells from the living area.

"Yeah, yeah let's go," Angela comes striding out of her room.

Angela and Jennifer are going to hangout with their friends. Ben, Jack and Elena. Ben is Angela's brother who is two years elder than her. Jack is Ben and Angela's old friend. And Elena is a coworker of Angela. So these five, this way or that, are related to each other. And they all are good friends now. They are waiting down, outside of their building for Jennifer and Angela right now.