Never Friends

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
Author: sethelo
Published: 2007
Site: Tapatalk
Board: Greysmcboard from the section "Horny and Porny"
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Derek was standing at the nurse's station, looking through a patient's file. He was on call that night, and so far it had been unusually calm. He was relieved to be working that night knowing that otherwise he would have had to go home to his wife. And even though things were getting better between them, meaning he could finally look at her without thinking about her betrayal, he still tried to spend as less time as possible with her. The only person he wanted to spend time with was Meredith.

They had decided to try being friend, a few days ago, and he couldn't be happier. Well, he'd be happier if he could be more than her friend, but he was the one that made the decision to stay with his wife, so he could only blame himself.
Just as he was thinking about Meredith, he felt someone looking over his shoulder at the file he was reading.

He immediately knew who it was. He could smell her intoxicating scent. God how he loved her scent. A smile started to form on his lips and he said without turning around.
"You know it's rude to eavesdrop on people Dr Grey."
"Is it Dr Sheperd?", she responded breathily. His body reacted to her warm breath caressing his neck, and he felt goosebumps raised on his body. He couldn't believe how much she affected him.
Just one breath on his neck , and he was already starting to get hard.

He turned around abruptly, causing her to lose her balance a bit as she was so close to him. He reached for her, and his hands landed on her hips, pulling her close to his body in order to keep her from falling. His erection that had started to form, sprang to full mass at the contact of her soft body.

He knew he had to let her go. Especially since he knew she must be feeling how hard he was against her. But his body took control of his actions, and he pressed his body harder against hers, using his grip on her hips to pull them firmly against his erection. She moaned at the contact and bit her bottom lip. He was so exited and was thankful that it was the middle of the night, and that the hospital corridors were empty at the moment.

He couldn't take it anymore, and one of his hand that was resting on her hips, slid down her body and gripped her ass firmly.
He couldn't believe that she wasn't pulling away, especially since he was a married man, and since they were supposed to be friends.

She moaned his name throatily, and he snapped. He guided their bodies to the nearest room, which happened to be an on-call room located a few feet away, and closed the door behind them slamming her against it at the same time. Both of his hands were on her ass now, massaging her, and he looked into her eyes to see her reaction. He could see how turned on she was, her pupils were dilated, her mouth was slightly open , and her tongue came out time to time to lick them.

He couldn't wait anymore, he had to kiss her. He leaned toward her, and his tongue came out to lick her lips. She moaned loudly, and he took the opportunity to slide it into her mouth. She sucked on it hard and he let out a groan. He wanted her so badly, he was afraid he'd come at any second.

They continued to kiss passionately, and one of his hands left her ass and started untying her scrub bottoms impatiently. Then he slid it underneath her pants and panties, and he came in contact with hot wetness. She screamed his name and spread her legs wide, begging him to touch her. He inserted one finger into her tight folds and rubbed her clit at the same time with his thumb. She was panting and moaning, her fingers pulling at his hair and he inserted a second finger inside her. She was so wet and responsive , and he couldn't wait to bury himself deep inside her. He was slamming his fingers hard in and out when he felt her walls clench around them signaling her impending orgasm. She let out a loud scream, and bit on his neck hard as she came violently.