Games

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
Author: AngelEyes
Published: 2008
Site: Tapatalk
Board: Greysmcboard from the section "Horny and Porny"
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Meredith stood at Derek's front door, listening to the faint chime of the bell inside. Tucking her hair behind her ear as she waited in the damp Seattle evening air. Then the door opened, and he grinned widely to see her standing there, tequila bottle in hand. "Well, this is nice," he said, his voice warm and sexy. He leaned against the doorframe, crossing his arms across his chest. Wearing a simple black t-shirt, and well worn jeans that seemed to hug him in just the right spots, he exuded heat and carnal desire.

"Isn't it?" Meredith giggled. "I've come for my refresher lesson, Master..."

"...and you're all alone tonight...and bored...bad combination." Derek shook his head, as he beckoned her inside.

"Yes, I'm just a naughty little girl in need of some discipline, Master," Meredith sighed, walking past him into the house. "Are you able to help me?" She turned to face him, as he shut the door behind her.

"I'm sure I can think of something," he said, reaching for her, to pull her closer. "What are you in the mood for?"

"Anything, Master...I'm here for you..." she whispered, keeping her eyes down. "Spank me, whip me, bite me... whatever you think I need..."

Derek took the tequila bottle from her, and pulled her against him for a searing, demanding kiss that set every nerve in her body on fire. Lust and desire rolled through her, and she let herself respond, kissing him back just as hungrily. Her hips started to move against his cock, but he held her back. "You're such a bad girl, aren't you?" he whispered, his voice like smooth silk in her ear. He nipped her earlobe, and she moaned softly. He kissed her again, his tongue invading her mouth, before letting her go abruptly. Both of them stood for a moment, letting the sexual tension ratchet up higher, breathing heavily.

"Drink first..." Derek muttered, heading for the bar, pouring their drinks. "Damnit, Mer, you make this difficult," he admitted, downing his Scotch in one gulp.

"What are you talking about?"

"All I want to do is take you to bed right now," he said thickly, stepping closer to her again. "I want to take you hard- lick you up one side and down the other, and then drive my cock into you and make you scream for me. Take you to the edge, and back again, and then start all over again..."

"Oh...." Meredith stared at him, as the images his words invoked started to set off even more desire in her. Her clit suddenly throbbed, blood pounding in her veins, turned on by the raw lust in his eyes.

"But that's not what you came for, is it, little girl? You want some discipline."

Meredith licked her suddenly dry lips. "We can do both," she told him, starting to undo the buttons on her blouse. Derek grabbed her upper arms, and bent his head to the hollow of her throat where her pulse jumped crazily under his lips. His tongue stroked the skin exposed by the open buttons, and she moaned again. The tequila she'd just consumed wound sinuously in her bloodstream, and she felt hot and flushed. Her fingers moved to the rest of the buttons, pulling them open impatiently. Derek's mouth found hers again, his tongue wet and warm, sliding along the length of hers, making her shake, and turn her inside out from wanting him. The blouse slid from her body, and she unzipped the jeans and shimmied out of them as well.

"Oh, you really are being bad now, Meredith," he laughed. Before she could answer, he picked her up and slung her over his shoulder. His hand cupped her ass, as he headed towards his bedroom. "Don't say I didn't warn you about tonight, honey," he said hotly.