PART 1

Gyuri's POV

"Are you really ready for this?"Haruto asked me as I sat at the machine.

"More than sure.I want to save my parents.I waited for years for this thing to happen and I won't waste it."I said.He sighed.

"Fine.Thats your choice anyway.Good luck."He said as he closed the glass door.I just closed my eyes,then the machine started to make noise.I waited for a while for the sound to slow down,and after minutes of waiting it stopped.The glass door opened slowly,and I left the machine.I was in a forest like place.I looked at my watch,where I can track our old house.I got my bag and walked,following the lines indicated at the watch.I finally came at the city.

"Woah.This is cool."I said and snap some photos of this Seoul.I came from year 2043 and I'm here at year 2021!It's surely weekend here and my parents are at home.I'm sure with that.We used to spend weekends watching movies with bowl of gummy candies or we just play around and mess with Mommy Jen.I miss how me and Eomma Jisoo would get mom mad but eventually making up with her by baking burnt cookies.How I miss those days.I saw a taxi and I called it.

"Sir can you bring me here?"I said,showing the address on my phone.

"Okay ma'am."The taxi drove until we came at the location.

"Sorry I don't have money but I have this."I handed him a gold bar."Thank you."I left the car and stood in front of the gate.Tear fell from my eye as I remember the good old days that I missed.This is the place I'd love.But all my happiness shuttered easily.I took a deep breath."This is it,Gyuri.No turning back."I said.I went at the gate and pressed the doorbell.Soon enough,the gate opened.More tears fell from my eyes when I saw the alive and well Mommy Jen in front of me.

"Hi Miss what is it-woah."She mumbled when I suddenly hugged her.

"I miss you so much."I said.

"What?"I sighed.

"I'm Kim Gyuri from 2043.Your daughter."

"What?That's impossible."She said.

"No it's not!I'm really real!"I showed her a picture of me and my grandfather (Jisoo's father) when I graduated on college.

"It could be photoshopped."

"You're Kim Jennie.You have a wife Kim Jisoo.You have a daughter Kim Gyuri that's me.I'm 5 years old this time.Eomma took you and your father hates her for eomma's father was his enemy in politics who won as a mayor.Am I right?"She gasped.

"Y-Yeah."

"And if it isn't enough.."I took a photobook from my bag."This is our family's photobook."I said.She was finally convinced.

"Then why are you here?"

"I need to save both of you.When I was young,both of you died.."I stopped myself from crying."And I grew up alone."

"But..what's the cause?"She asked again.

"Can you let me enter first?It's hot here."

"Oh yeah."We walked inside as she let me enter.

"Who's that Jendeukie?"I heard a voice.The voice I've been longing to hear all this years.I looked back,it's really her.

"Eomma.."I mumbled and tears fall from my eyes again.I saw her carrying the five-year-old me.Gosh I'm so cute!

"Uhm she's..it's complicated."

"What why?"Eomma asked.

"Let's settle down first and talk about this."I said.