PART 5

"How will we remove this thing?!"Mr.Kim angrily said as he wants to remove the little device the girl who was his granddaughter put.

"Calm down,dad.Maybe it will be remove later.For now we have a meeting to attend."Namjoon said.

"Whatever damn it lets go."He said then they left.

-

Lets It's afternoon already.Jennie got home together with the younger Gyuri.

"The motorcycle outside,it's yours?"Jennie asked.

"Yeah.I needed to buy it."

"But you don't have license."

"Don't worry mom.If ever I got into a accident,I can use this eyeglasses to manipulate them."She said.

"That's awesome."

"Yeah.Haruto and I made a lot of things that I can use if I goes here."Gyuri said.She opened her iPad."Oh he have a meeting right now?Interesting."

"Who?"Jennie asked.

"I'm tracking your father,mom.You know like I have told you.The frame up thing I need to know who the suspect is."

"Ohh.I'll go upstairs and just get this little kid washed up.Lets go Gyuri!"The two went upstairs leaving her at the living room.She smiled.Her lovely family.How she wants to stay like this forever and don't mind her problems but unfortunately she can't.She have a lot of tasks to do.The small device she put in Mr.Kim's neck can analyze people around 10 feet radius.Like their information,that small device will know it.To assure the situation,she cracked on that resto's security to see the situation.

"Our sales are going up again.Great job everyone.We will produce new collection and maybe open a new fashion line."Mr.Kim says.Around Mr.Kim have only four people.Namjoon,his son.Bobby,his sales representative.Hanbin,his assistant and Jihoon,a sales intern.

"This guy's suspicious and unfamiliar."She said as he saw a guy who keeps looking back and seems uncomfortable.He tapped the guy's information.

Name:Kim Ji-won(Bobby)
Age:27 years old
Sales Representative of KJ Corporation

"Hmm..but he's suspicious.I need to follow him."She stood up from her seat,got her bagpack and put her things there.She left the house and drove at the resto,she located it easily.She came there and saw Mr.Kim and the others went off the restaurant."Gyuri this must be a bull's eye or your dead."She said as she threw the little device,the one like she put on Mr.Kim to Bobby."Yes thank God I'm so lucky today!"She mumbles as it sticks to Bobby's suit.She connected it at her phone and she followed him.Bobby didn't seems to notice it because she's a little far away."Why would she go here?"It's much like a dead end.Just a goddamn wall."Woah.."She gasped when the wall parted ways and opened.She looked at her phone.She tried to break in the security system nearby but she can't broke it."Damn it."She analyze the people around Bobby."It's Seungri?"She asks.Seungri is the second biggest share holder at KJ Corporation next to Mr.Kim Jiyong.

"Sorry I need to go on an emergency earlier.Good thing I have you as my spy.So what did they talk about?"

"Nothing.Just opening a new fashion line."

"Ohh.I think we need to sabotage that.So we can ruin his image!We need to think of good ways to sabotage him right?To ruin his image so I can finally be the chairman of KJ Corp.!"She heard.

"I did really made a good decision on following this punk."Gyuri whispered.She listen for a while and the two were just talking about how to sabotage the event.Soon Bobby left.Gyuri followed the guy until he came home.She left her motorcycle and suddenly cornered Bobby."You punk.Why are you sabotaging your chairman?"

"W-What?What are you saying?"

"Don't act innocent here.I know it."

"P-Please don't tell him he'll kill me!"

"Then why did you do that?"

"Money!It's all about money!"He shouts.Gyuri scoffed.

"I need you to be my eye to Seungri or else I'll tell Mr.Kim about this."

"Y-Yeah sure."

"Good."Gyuri got the device from the suit and put it at his neck.She left him and went home.Not finding the family at the living room,she went at the kitchen.

"You're making a mess!"Jennie shouts as she splash water to Jisoo and younger Gyuri.

"Look your messing too!"Jisoo said.

"Mom you'll loose!"The younger Gyuri shouted.Gyuri smiled at the sight.

"I'll do everything to keep this happiness,eomma,mom."She said before going upstairs.