PART 20

Namjoon and Chaerin entered.

"Now we will watch how you die.So we will be assured that you can't escape."Chaerin said,lighting the wire connected to the bomb near the family.

"Some people are either smart or dumb."Gyuri suddenly said.

"What?"She grinned.

"Unfortunately,you think you're smart but definitely dumb."She suddenly removed the tie and they're all free.

"Heck?!"Jennie,Jisoo and Mr.Kim attacked Chaerin and Namjoon, while Gyuri stomped her feet at the fire so the bomb won't explode anymore.She went to the younger Gyuri.

"You know how to call the cops right?"

"Yes unnie."She handed her phone to the kid.

"Please call them."

"Okay."The little kid dialed the emergency number,luckily she knows it because her parents taught her."Cops?Is this the cops?"

"Yes kid how may I help you?"

"There's people with gun!Help us!"

"Okay so can you tell me where were you kid?"

"I don't know but it's an old place!No windows!Broken door and it stinks!"

"Okay kid stay put.We're on our way."Meanwhile the older Gyuri went to the ruckus and helped them,getting the gun which is on Namjoon's back.

"Gotcha!"Chaerin had another strategy,she pulled Jennie and pointed a gun to her head while Namjoon was on Jisoo and Mr.Kim's hold.

"Let go of my son or I'll kill your precious daughter."She said.

"N-No Chaerin don't do this!She's your daughter!"Jiyong shouted.

"No she isn't!You made me believe that you adopted her that's why I had taken care of her!And stupid me I'd believe your scheme!Maybe I should really kill her.She may be the payment of all the betrayals you've done to me.For all the hardships you've given me!"

"No!Please not my wife!"Jisoo begged.While everyone's busy,Gyuri went to the younger her to soothe her.

"Earmuffs."She told the kid.And the kid did so.She also covered her eyes,so she won't see any bloody things that could happen today.She was crying,she didn't like the sight.I mean who would like it,right?

"You.You hurted me when all I have done to you is loving you unconditionally!I've never been a bad wife even you're the worst husband!You always make me feel that I'm worthless and you cheated behind my back!And the audacity of bringing her home damn!And you stole my father's company!How could you?!"Chaerin shouts,tears running down her face.

"It's my fault.Please don't hurt Jennie!"

"M-Mom please...this is not you!You're a good person!You have loved me and that means you really is good.Please don't do this..I have a family mom please no."Jennie begged.Chaerin realized it.Because of vengeance,she changed.She let go of Jennie.

"Mom no!"Namjoon shouted.

"This isn't me..this isn't me.."She chanted,and pointed the gun to her head."I should die."

"MOM NO!"

*BANG

She fell on the floor lifelessly.

"Mom!"Jennie and Namjoon ran to her.

"M-Mom no.."Soon the policemen came,Chaerin was brought at the hospital.But unfortunately,she's dead on arrival.They were mourning from her death.Gyuri felt a chest pain,so she moved backwards.The lines..it's all gone.She smiled.Her mission's complete.She walked out,but the younger Gyuri noticed her.

"Unnie where are you going?"She asked but Gyuri didn't reply.

"Gyuri where are you going?"Jisoo asked still no replies,she continued to walk fast.So,Jennie and Jisoo went to her,leaving the others.They followed her until she reached the rooftop.Gyuri loose her balance,she fall down.

"Gyuri!"Jennie and Jisoo ran to her.

"Are you okay?"They gasped seeing Gyuri's hands slowly disappearing.

"G-Gyuri.."Gyuri just smiled.

"Thank you for everything."Jennie and Jisoo hugged her.

"You can't leave us!"Jennie shouted,tears filled her eyes.

"I need to.Its a goodbye now."And in their embrace,she disappeared.

"No!"Jisoo hugged Jennie.

"Thank you for all the memories."Jisoo whispered.

-

Years later...

"I'm a graduate now!Yuhoo!"Gyuri shouted as she have finished her college years.She threw her hat playfully."I can be a scientist now!"Jisoo and Jennie just smiled seeing their happy kid.

"Congratulations unnie!"Ella said.Its Jennie and Jisoo's second daughter.

"Thanks Ella!I'm hungry so come let's eat!"They went to a resto.After eating,they went home.Jennie was holding Gyuri's graduation picture,and put it near the older Gyuri's picture.The one from the future.They got it framed, she'll never be forgotten.

"Thank you for everything,Gyuri.We're living a good life,and it's all because of you."

-THE END-

Big thank you for everyone who read this book!Hope you had fun reading it!