PART 15

Jennie and Jisoo fetch Gyuri up from her grandfather's house.They went home together,and they wash up Gyuri before sleeping.

"Mommy?"The kid called.

"Yes baby?"Jennie responded.

"When is unnie coming back?I miss her."Jennie and Jisoo sighed.Until now,the doctor said that Gyuri still doesn't have any improvements.

"Maybe soon.You better sleep baby.Its getting late good night."They said and kissed their little girl.They went back at their room and lay there.Jennie laid her head in Jisoo's shoulder.

"I miss Gyuri so much too."She said in a low tone.

"I know.I miss her too."She said.They dozed off,thinking about the girl that they've met in a short while.

-

The next day,they ate breakfast and got ready.They brought Gyuri at school,then later Jisoo's father will pick her up.Then they passed by the hospital,to check on Gyuri.

"Sorry Ma'am but she still doesn't have any improvements."The doctor told them.This is what they always here and already got used to it but somehow,it still hurts.They are still hoping that she'll wake up.

"Thanks doc."They just looked over Gyuri.

"Please wake up.."Jisoo whispered.After a while,they already went to their works.

"Miss,they left already."The nurse whispered at Gyuri so Gyuri sat up,removed the tube on her mouth.

"Phew."She breathd out.Yes,she's awake.Shes been awake two days ago,but she have this hypnotizing device to control the people around her."Thanks.Can I have food please?I'm hungry."

"Sure."The nurse left.

"I'm glad I have this device!"She said as she looked over the circle shaped device.Of course it won't affect her,she's the one who created it!She sighed.She doesn't want this.As much as possible she wants to spend all her time here with her parents.But seeing them loving her,she decided to do this.She doesn't want to hurt them when she finally leaves permanently.She looked outside the window and bitterly smiled."This how life works,Gyuri.You can do this."She said,motivating herself.

-

Jisoo and Jennie came at the company.

"We need to put this tracker on Namjoon."Jisoo said as she points at the small tracker.

"Let me do it.If he fools us,then let's fool him too."

"Okay.But be careful not to get caught."

"Of course!"Jennie left the table and search around,then finally found Namjoon."Oppa!"

"Hey Jennie good morning."

"Good morning too!"She wrapped her arms around her brother's neck,then secretly stick the device on his nape."We'll see you this Saturday,okay?"

"Of course."After the small talk,Jennie went back at her table and they worked.After the long day,it's finally coming home!They fetched Gyuri at Jisoo's father's house,but the little girl was asleep so Jisoo carried her.They went at the car,placing Gyuri at the back seat as they drove home.Jisoo carried Gyuri while Jennie was at their room,checking the footages that their cams caught.First she checked her father's,nothing suspicious.Then she checked the one at Namjoon's.She watched it intently,then found a interesting clip.

"Don't worry everything's fine.Yeah we can kill him soon."

"What?!He'll kill appa?!"

"Yeah.Trust me,mom.I can do this."

"M-Mom??"But their mom's dead 7 years ago!"What the hell is this?!