PART 18

The words Jennie heard wasn't entering her mind.No..but she loved her before!She took care of her how could this be?

"Gyuri let's go outside.You know let's play.I miss you."Gyuri whispered at the younger Gyuri.The kid nodded and they went outside.

"Then..then who's my parents?"She asked.

"I'm your real father.But your real mom,she's dead already."Mr.Kim confessed.Tears fell from Jennie's eyes.

"You cheated on mom?How could yo you she's a good person!"

"Yes,I know.But I don't love her.Its a force marriage.She likes me but I don't like her.After my dad's company was closed because of bankruptcy,he still wants me to marry a rich woman.And that's Chaerin."

"Then?"

"We got married.I have no choice.We had Namjoon.But then the girl I first love,came back."

"So you two cheated behind her back?"He hang his head low.

"Yes.Then we had you.But while giving birth to you,she died.So of course I won't put you orphanage.I brought you home with me."

"She didn't asked anything?"

"She did.But I told her that you're my friend's kid and they died already so I kept you.And she agreed with it."Jennie scoffed,can't believe the confession.

"Have she ever known this secret?"

"Yes.Before that day that she made us all believe that she died,she found out the truth.She was fixing my luggage,then she saw your mom's picture when she was pregnant with you and I was there too.She confronted me,so I have no choice but to tell her the truth."Jennie cried more,and Jisoo was there to soothe and hug her.

"How could you be this cruel to her,dad?!How could you?!"Mr.Kim was already in tears too.

"I'm sorry!I regretted everything I've done before.I really did regret it!"Jennie just walked out.

"We'll be staying at my father's house.Let her calm down first before you talk to her again.I'll just update you."Jisoo told him and walked out too.

"Gyuri,baby let's leave now?"Jennie told her daughters.The two nodded and followed her at a taxi together with Jisoo.Jisoo was at the shotgun seat while the other three was at the passenger seat.

"Mommy why are you crying?"The younger Gyuri asked while the older Gyuri was just looking at her worriedly.Jennie caressed the kid's face.

"Mommy's fine,baby.Dont worry."She eyed Gyuri too,assuring her that she's fine.Soon they came on Jisoo's father's house.The latter welcomed them warmly.Jisoo explained everything,and he agreed that the family could stay in his house for a while.

"We need to buy new clothes."Jisoo said."Jen let's go.Dad please take care of them."

"Sure."Jennie and Jisoo left,Jisoo borrowed her dad's car.They went to a mall,and got them and the two Gyuri's clothes.Thankfully their wallets are always at their pockets even their phones so it's safe.After buying,they put it on the car's trunk.Jennie was about to ride the car when Jisoo helped her hand.

"Jendeuk?"

"Yes love?"

"Jennie I know you're still angry with him."Jennie surely know who was that 'him' Jisoo was talking about."Jennie I know your angry and you need to cool down.But sooner or later you'll need to talk to him.I hope you won't forget that he's still your father and he never let you feel left out.He took care of you.I'm not siding him but I just want you to know that you can't always run away from your problems.Everybody makes mistakes,and he surely did a big one but don't forget how you loved him before all of this happened.Arasso?"Jennie smiled.

"Arasso.Thank you,Chu.I'm really grateful that you're my wife.You make everything better."Jisoo smiled and kissed her.

"Of course love."