PART 11

Jisoo's POV

She ride her motorcycle while I ride my car.I don't want to agree but I have no choice since we were in rush.I just followed her motorcycle until we came at Jennie's dad's mansion.

"He's at the second floor fifth room."Gyuri said while looking at her iPad.

"Then let's go!"We ran inside the house,but she stopped me.

"Eomma,if ever something happens to me here,you should have this."She handed me a flash drive.

"What's this?"

"That explains all the use of my equipments I brought here that you can use in case something happens here."

"No bad thing will happen to you,Gyuri.I will protect you."I told her but she just smiled.

"Policemen will follow after a while.But for now,let's find harabeoji."We walked upstairs and finally reached the fifth room.

"How dare you Hanbin.Who are you working for tell me!"We heard Mr.Kim's shout.

"I can't tell you and I just have-"Gyuri suddenly kicked the door,ran to the guy and punch him.Mr.Kim was tied at the chair,so I helped him get off there.

"Thanks for coming."Mr.Kim said.While Gyuri,was choking the guy.

"Who are you working for speak up before I kill you."She said.

"You wish."

"Ahh!"Gyuri groaned when the guy hit her stomach with his elbow.

"Hey-ahh!"Mr.Kim was about to get near him when he shot his feet.

"Eomma help harabeoji leave!"She shouts as she tries to grab the gun from the guy.

"How about you?!"I shouted.

"Just leave please or we'll all die here!"She said so I did help Mr.Kim to stood up out of the place.

"No!"I heard the guy shouts.

*BANG

Gun shot.I need to help Gyuri!As soon as I got him out of the danger and with the policemen,I was about to ran back inside but the police stopped me.

"Sorry ma'am it's dangerous you can't go there!"

"But how about my daughter I need to save her!"

"We'll do ma'am but stay back-"

"Gyuri!"I shouted when I found her at the veranda,together with the killer.The killer have a shot on his shoulder,but now he's pulling Gyuri at the veranda.

"If I can't kill Mr.Kim,rather kill this pest!"The guy shouted.

"Then let's die together!"

"No!"

"GYURI!"I shouted when they both fell from the veranda.Tears fell from my eyes and about to run to Gyuri but they stopped me.

"Ma'am let the medics help her."Mr.Kim got in to a ambulance as well as Gyuri.I ride at Gyuri's ambulance and held her hand,crying.Even just for a short time,I already love her.

"Gyuri..Gyuri please wake up."I begged.She still have her eyes closed,oxygen at her mouth,her head bleeding.Soon enough we reached the hospital,and all I could do is to wait outside of the operation room.I can't stop tapping my feet,I want her to be safe.Please save her please..My phone rang,it's my wife so I answered it.

"Hello Jisoo?How are you are you okay?Are you alright?"She said,hint of worry in her voice.

"I-I'm fine,Jen."

"How about Gyuri?How is she?"I can't help but to cry again."Love?Jisoo?"

"C-Can you come here a-at the hospital,quick?We..she needs you."