PART 2

They all settled at the couch,and Gyuri explained to Jisoo who she is.

"That's amazing.But why are you here?"Jisoo asked.

"Me-I mean the kid can't hear this."Gyuri said.

'This is harder than I thought it will be.'Gyuri thought.

"Earmuffs honey."Jennie told the younger Gyuri and she put her hands at her ears.

"So tell me now."Jisoo said.

"Both of you died when I was younger."

"What?Why?"

"Eomma was framed up by Mom's father's death."The both gasped hearing it."Yes,he died.I don't really know why you're at the crime scene but you're there.You went to jail,mom hated you and we went at a province.Then one day,we heard the news that someone killed you inside the cell.After a while,Mom became lifeless.She doesn't speak often,I always see her sad.She always think about you,eomma."She took a deep breath before continuing."She's been sick until she died too leaving me alone.After eomma's death,she was proven innocent and the real killer wasn't arrested and wasn't even known."She finally finished explaining.

"How did you remember all of this when you're still young back then?"Jennie asked.

"Auntie Lisa and Auntie Chaeyoung.They helped me with this."

"After our death,who took care of you?"

"Harabeoji.Eomma's father."She said.

"But dad kicked me out.."Jisoo said.

"And he regretted it.He wants you to come back and he'll accept you.He was just afraid if you'll reject him if he asked for it."

"Woah."Jisoo gently removed the younger Gyuri's earmuffs."I'd love to see older pics of Lisa.Can you show me?"Jisoo asked.

"Yeah sure."Gyuri got Haruto,her,Chaeyoung and Lisa's picture at her phone.It was their vacation at Jeju."Here."She showed it.

"She still looks like monkey though."She said."Oh is this their son?He's handsome."

"Yeah."She replied.

"Eomma mom who is she?"The little girl asked.

"Oh she is..uhh.."

"Let me explain it to her.I'm cute when I was young though."Gyuri said.She kneeled I front of the younger."Hi Gyuri!I'm you but an older version.You want to be a scientist right?Keep up the good work and you'll be.You can just call me unnie if you want."Gyuri said and smiled.Her parents just watched her.She mostly got Jisoo's features,even Jennie was the one who carried her.

"Fly space!"The kid exclaimed.

"That's astronaut princess."Jisoo said.

"Then what is scientist?"The younger tilted her head.

"Travel around time and creating experiments!"Gyuri told herself.

"Yey!"The kid said and clapped.She smiled.

"Don't loose your smile little girl."She said.

-

Evening came up,they all had a dinner.

"Gosh how I miss this foods you cook Mom!"The older Gyuri exclaimed and her parents just watched her.After eating,they got ready to sleep.

"You can use the guest room."Jennie said.

"Uhm..can..uhh...c-can I sleep in your bed today?Just this night with the both of you.Please?"She requested.

"Okay."Jennie agreed.Jisoo came up,she just washed the younger Gyuri.

"I'll just read a story to this kid.I'll come back."Jisoo said and left the room.Gyuri was just staring at her mom,smiling widely from ear to ear.

"Why are you staring to me like that?"Jennie asked.

"Nothing.I just..miss the both of you and I can't believe that I'm here already.I waited for 22 years to see the both of you again and all my hardships are worth it."Tears fell from her eyes again.

"Why are you crying?"

"Damn this tears."She laughed."Tears of joy.I waited for long years and it happened now.Even if I disappear afterwards its worth it."A sudden pain attacked Jennie's heart.

"What?Why?"

"After I change this past,all the future related to us will be deleted permanently including me.But it's worth it seeing the both of you again."She said.Jennie suddenly hugged her.

"You can asked us whatever you want and we will do it for you,Gyuri."She spoke.Gyuri just smiled.

"Thank you."Jennie kissed her in her forehead like a real mom she is.

"You'll always be welcome."Soon Jisoo came up.

"The little kiddo went fast asleep.So maybe we should too?"She said.

"Yeah."